Boys I have an advice for you!!!!!!

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
Don’t marry Xalimo in western countries and instead marry the one back home either in Somalia,Ethiopia,Djibouti or Kenya because they are 100% better wives. And if you can’t marry one back home just propose to either carab or cadaan women.

Don’t marry Xalimo in western countries and instead marry the one back home either in Somalia,Ethiopia,Djibouti or Kenya because they are 100% better wives. And if you can’t marry one back home just propose to either carab or cadaan women.
What’s wrong with marrying a Xalimo in the west? (I live in the USA🇺🇸 ) I Just want to understand from your perspective.

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
What’s wrong with marrying a Xalimo in the west? (I live in the USA🇺🇸 ) I Just want to understand from your perspective.
Xalimo in the west have deep hatred towards farax. The Xalimo demands unrealistic mahr and for an ajnabi almost no mahr is required. Xalimo in the west lost their culture and became farax haters

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
I agree bro. Leave western xalimos in the west. There are good traditional ones but they are minority.

I know some pious beautiful hooyo matalo angels who had a crush on me in both dugsi and school but that was a time for dugsi&school not for relationships.

Xalimo in the west have deep hatred towards farax. The Xalimo demands unrealistic mahr and for an ajnabi almost no mahr is required. Xalimo in the west lost their culture and became farax haters
What do you think causes them to have this “Deep Hatred” towards us?

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
depends on where the Halimo's environment is as well as other factors but I call it natural Halimo selection for example i observed in cold environments where there's not much sun the halimoid tends to be very aggressive, haughty, fussy and overall very nagging and wanting to be in control other places are the same or different but I'm still conducting my research and making a formula and variables to determine if a halimoid would be bad or good to marry. btw the ones back home are being corrupted due to the halimoids in the west (some) going back to Somalia and spreading their ways like a invasive species changing up the instincts and mental structure of halimoids back home i will give more updates on my research on these bizzare and fascinating species. im planning to make a documentary of this exploring the habitats and way of living and functioning of halimoids in different countries/environmental settings.
scientist microscope GIF by Archives of Ontario | Archives publiques de l'Ontario

depends on where the Halimo's environment is as well as other factors but I call it natural Halimo selection for example i observed in cold environments where there's not much sun the halimoid tends to be very aggressive, haughty, fussy and overall very nagging and wanting to be in control other places are the same or different but I'm still conducting my research and making a formula and variables to determine if a halimoid would be bad or good to marry. btw the ones back home are being corrupted due to the halimoids in the west (some) going back to Somalia and spreading their ways like a invasive species changing up the instincts and mental structure of halimoids back home i will give more updates on my research on these bizzare and fascinating species. im planning to make a documentary of this exploring the habitats and way of living and functioning of halimoids in different countries/environmental settings.
scientist microscope GIF by Archives of Ontario | Archives publiques de l'Ontario'Ontario
I kinda weirdly agree with you, where I live in California the Somali girls are completely different from Minnesota, Canada or UK where they be acting crazy, maybe it’s the cold weather in those regions that’s causing psychological issues :drakelaugh:

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
I kinda weirdly agree with you, where I live in California the Somali girls are completely different from Minnesota, Canada or UK where they be acting crazy, maybe it’s the cold weather in those regions that’s causing psychological issues :drakelaugh:
They arent in their natural habitat which is why i suggest moving to more hotter/less cold climates as for example australia theres not many bad somalis there and the halimoids are VERY normal and well behaved and good wife material but in UK and Canada they far gone and USA minessota def those guys were long gone but other regions of USA vary as well and as for sweden its also far gone only australia, new zealand , middle east/north africa and other places were theres not much the halimoids are normal very intresting.

Lmao be smart is all I'm gonna say. This shit ain't looking good bruv 💀, the hate has been motivating me to avoid, salaan maka qaadi iyo waan iska qariya, Michael iyo nguyen ha guursadaan, they need cadaab to no fair

techsamatar

I put Books to the Test of Life
The best ones are the ones who used to live in west and went to Kenya when they where in early or entering teens, they speak English and have that knowledge but same time have dhaqan since they never left Kenya or Somalia since then. Best of both worlds.

I have made my intentions clear about my desire to marry xalimos back home, for many reasons.

The most important one being my wish to move and live their, but if I was to continue living in the west I would never marry from back home.

There are lots of good girls here who understand laws, culture, society.

One just has to be extra masculine to force them into their feminine frame, where as the ones back home are naturally feminine because of their environment . Which is the complete opposite of the west.

Trending

Latest posts