Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
What was the gender?
Tell Oh My GIF by Robert E Blackmon
A girl but she displayed many of those traits like Humour at your expense, Too demanding of your time, Lack of respect for boundaries, Poor communication habits, Attracted to chaos and calamity, and Trauma dumps with offloading emotional baggage but sparingly asks about your well-being.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
A girl but she displayed many of those traits like Humour at your expense, Too demanding of your time, Lack of respect for boundaries, Poor communication habits, Attracted to chaos and calamity, and Trauma dumps with offloading emotional baggage but sparingly asks about your well-being.
That's hard. When that happens, you must prioritize your well-being because those constant withdrawals add up. I think the most balanced friendships are ones where you have positivity, consistency and vulnerability. It would take a toll if it's too negative or inconsistent with one-sided disclosures. It's one thing if the person becomes self-aware and wants to change for themselves, but often, people are resistant, and it's on them to do that work on their own. It's best to focus on setting limits/boundaries, even if it means extricating yourself.

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
That's hard. When that happens, you must prioritize your well-being because those constant withdrawals add up. I think the most balanced friendships are ones where you have positivity, consistency and vulnerability. It would take a toll if it's too negative or inconsistent with one-sided disclosures. It's one thing if the person becomes self-aware and wants to change for themselves, but often, people are resistant, and it's on them to do that work on their own. It's best to focus on setting limits/boundaries, even if it means extricating yourself.
She just messaged me this right now I'm kinda freaked out :browtf:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending