Bout to get Quran Saar

He sprayed water from this thing and had this saaliid that he puts on your chin and nose and it burns your face it makes it worse when you open your eyes I was crying and almost jumped and cussed at the sheikh almost

Saliid? I've never heard of them doing that before. Normally when my family have it the sheiks read it over bottles of water. (Closed)

It was also with a microphone as well

That was connected to a speaker that was connected to headphones that we had to wear

My eardrums did not enjoy that... at all

XalimosVeryOwn

Timothée Chalamet
He sprayed water from this thing and had this saaliid that he puts on your chin and nose and it burns your face it makes it worse when you open your eyes I was crying and almost jumped and cussed at the sheikh almost

Oh my god this happened to me too, but it was in Kenya. They made me drink a whole gallon of water, throw it up, and then put like this garlic saliid thing up my nose that burned like hell. Haha i cussed at my sheikh too but
now looking back i feel bad

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Saliid is a first. I always thought it was water. The reason he puts it in the nose is because Shaitaan or Jiini loves to chill in your nostril. Thats why when we perform Wudhu before prayers, u put water deep in your nostril to kick the shaitaan out

Never heard of saliid and microphones and quraan saar in the same sentence except those facebook Sheikhs mushrooming all over the place of late.

Sounds like mingis removal?

Trending

Latest posts