Bosaso port strangled by P&O Arab overlord

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Wallahi Qabiil bias aside I think P&O have done Puntites dirty. Not only with the 30 year stranglehold of Bosaso with little to no development so far.

But also Puntland can’t legally get out of the contract without massive legal penalties which is in the millions which Wasiirka Wasaarada Dekedaha Maxamed Abdi Cismaan (Majiino) admitted.

Ibro

When you want to fool the world, tell the truth.
Wallahi Qabiil bias aside I think P&O have done Puntites dirty. Not only with the 30 year stranglehold of Bosaso with little to no development so far.

But also Puntland can’t legally get out of the contract without massive legal penalties which is in the millions which Wasiirka Wasaarada Dekedaha Maxamed Abdi Cismaan (Majiino) admitted.

Funny enough there is an out. Under the Somalia's federal Constitution all ports are supposed to be managed by the Federal government. As it is in Hobyo, Warsheikh, Mogadishu, Marka and Barawe are controlled by the feds. So Puntland giving Bosaso to DP World without feds consent, Constitutionally speaking was illegal.

If Puntland wants to regain the Bosaso port back, it will have to bend knee to the feds. So Puntland would have to chose either Mogadishu or Abu Dhabi.

I say side with Mogadishu for obvious reason.

OffTheDome

Proud American
Don’t worry, SL is establishing a dry port in Gambadhe, Sool. We’ll take the pressure off of Majeerteenia's failing port... no disrespect
:shaq:

I find it quite impressive that they managed to all avoid this thread:drakelaugh:even @DR OSMAN

It's clear as day that Gaas sold out the port to these UAE rats and Bosasso port is paying the price:gaasdrink:

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Don’t worry, SL is establishing a dry port in Gambadhe, Sool. We’ll take the pressure off of Majeerteenia's failing port... no disrespect
:shaq:
Their MPs kinda refused that as they’re scared of giving up their make believe “sovereignty” of SSC for good which they’re kinda already lost a very long time ago to the Chad SLanders but PL don’t want to admit it as a dry port would make it undisputedly official.:sass2:

Last edited:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Bosaso exported almost 4 times as much livestock as Berbera this year. Is Bosaso being strangled?

:mjhaps:
86ca811e8d362fd827e23c7368c4a8bf.png
f8c07eb114ba156322698a34d7eb1a9f.png

Food Security and Nutrition Analysis Unit (FSNAU)

OffTheDome

Proud American
Their MPs kinda refused that as they’re scared of giving up their make believe “sovereignty” of SSC for good which they’re kinda already lost a very long time ago to the Chad SLanders but PL don’t want to admit it as a dry port would make it undisputedly official.:sass2:

that vid always gets me "They've colonized us mentally" "our people want Maaxda water, not our own water"
:dead: :chrisfreshhah:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Bosaso exported almost 4 times as much livestock as Berbera this year. Is Bosaso being strangled?

:mjhaps:View attachment 145370View attachment 145371

Food Security and Nutrition Analysis Unit (FSNAU)
So I decided do a little digging in that report

I went through the reports since February, basically this year Bosaso surpassed Berbbera in goat/lamb exports
As of July, Berbera exported twice as many cattle and seven times as many camels as Bosaso

And the reason why we lag behind Bosaso in goats/lambs is because we had a slow start this year (likely due to covid shutting things down in Berbera)

and a shutdown in Berbera meant importers went to Bosaso to fill supply chain issues. In other words Bosaso overperformed in the 1st quarter because Berbera had a covid shutdown (as did most of the world). And despite that, Berbera still outperformed Bosaso in other livestock exports. :kanyeshrug:

9AD60680-2E3D-4454-89EF-A670DC88F639.png

AE19394D-36B8-4D27-9D65-D3B0F918A304.png

In 2020 they only exported more "shoats" (sheep + goats), but Berbera export 2x as many cattle and 7x as many camels. You can spin this however you wanna but everyone forgets the Saudi ban on somaliland livestock earlier while bosasso was still continuing to export to oman

Last edited:

I went through the reports since February, basically this year Bosaso surpassed Berbbera in goat/lamb exports
As of July, Berbera exported twice as many cattle and seven times as many camels as Bosaso

And the reason why we lag behind Bosaso in goats/lambs is because we had a slow start this year (likely due to covid shutting things down in Berbera)

and a shutdown in Berbera meant importers went to Bosaso to fill supply chain issues. In other words Bosaso overperformed in the 1st quarter because Berbera had a covid shutdown (as did most of the world). And despite that, Berbera still outperformed Bosaso in other livestock exports. :kanyeshrug:

View attachment 145414
View attachment 145415
In 2020 they only exported more "shoats" (sheep + goats), but Berbera export 2x as many cattle and 7x as many camels. You can spin this however you wanna but everyone forgets the Saudi ban on somaliland livestock earlier while bosasso was still continuing to export to oman

Why did the Saudis do a ban?

repo

VIP

View attachment 145414
View attachment 145415

Puntland doesn't just export to Oman, it exported to Saudi Arabia last month too.

:russ:

repo

VIP
The fact that 2500 camels being exported is newsworthy is actuallly a joke. Tells me that you guys barely export to Saudi :mjlol:

but do tell me how Berbera exported 7x the number of camels than Bosaso this year :russ:
Now you are moving the goalpost to more camels.

Best part is when when you typed "I did some digging" like you was a forensic investigator only for all your bullshit to collapse on its own.

:ohlord:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Now you are moving the goalpost to more camels.

Best part is when when you typed "I did some digging" like you was a forensic investigator only for all your bullshit to collapse on its own.

:ohlord:
You’re the who said bosaso almost exported 4x as much as Berbera but ok :mjlol:

You can spin it however you want it just to save face but looks like my work here is done :sass2:

repo

VIP
You’re the who said bosaso almost exported 4x as much as Berbera but ok :mjlol:

You can spin it however you want it just to save face but looks like my work here is done :sass2:
No that would be the Food Security and Nutrition Analysis Unit-Somalia of Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) of the United Nations.

:mjlaugh:

Trending

Latest posts