Bosaso Local Govt Positions Interesting

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
This is great news for the local government. This is exactly what Garowe local council does. It's the only model to work. Positions must be filled with 'experience and skills' so they need to go thru the university and first demonstrate their knowledge. Kadib they have second round interview with local government 'qofkay jecel yihin dacabeecadisa ama qabilkisa' ha qaateen, at least ninku hada wux lee yahay 'skillka' laga bahan yahay. Even in Australia sida weeye, everyone applies for job, lakin kuwa xirfada iyo experience haysto a yaa soo gaadho interview markasi waxay kala dortan qofkay jecel yihin ama la qabsan karo 'teamkooda' trust me I have been interview panel. It's all about personality and also how 'interesting' you are to be around, the panel guys want someone who brings 'life' to the team. But the skills/experience waa MANDATORY ama maba soo gaadhi lahayn interview dee. It's like when u hire a plumber for your toilet or electrician, he has to have the skills before u pay him right to do your 'services'? but u will 'shop' around for the best one a nd best price, sometimes u will choose the one who is the nicest right over 'grumpy' one? job interviews are the same.

I commend the Bosaso local government for following best practises. This is good for all puntites kuwi 'masuqmasuqa' rabay ha ogadeen the 4 years u spend in the position will result in 'waste of salary' and u achieved nothing for the state, lakin hadu qof kibrad leh meesha joggo, waxaba laga yaaba inaad 'shaqo' kale heeshid akhirki since he is doing the job properly, maybe waxaa imadi kara i naad shaqo kale marketka heesho marku ka so baxo hawshisa oo keeni karta confidence beesha calamka inay lacag kale keenan. They only give u money when they see 'performance' and 'ROI' for the first investment. The west only starts with small 'pilot' projects, they never start 'large' investment. They follow scientific method that says to 'start small' before 'going large' to 'review performance'. It happens i n my department when we do roll outs also. We don't roll out tech for all department b ut a 'section' first of 10 people.