Bosaso IDP Homes Upgraded

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You can find more about this project which @PuntiteQueen posted about a couple of months ago.

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/reer-bari-building-neighbourhood-for-southern-idps.59651/

I read Puntitequeen arguments against this project, she assumes they will repay us later by demanding political representation and even some demand they OWN the land now and not Native Puntlanders. Puntitequeen is very focused on the 'external' THREATS to PL. I am also a Soldier against PL external threats. I am weary of IDPs, these refugees in 200 years will start to say how they own the place. Sometimes being nice to somalis is seen as a weakness in the future when they start to attack you again and start to wage war as they grew in population.

So yes Puntite, I am concerned just like you are. It always starts 'small' the enemy. They start with one or two homes, then it's one or two neighborhoods, then it's one or two cities, till the cancer spreads and they displace us altogether in the end. We need tough laws against immigrants or displaced people to ensure the local population are not displaced and left as a minority in the future.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@PuntiteQueen Sis we can't keep having IDPS living like this though, it is makes Bosaso look ugly and disorganized and it really shows a strong poverty level.

IDP.jpg

So I support upgrading them from this horrendous living conditions to basic homes. The diseases that grow in IDP camp is shocking. Imagine no toilet, no water, then when it rains all the bacteria and filth sitting in the camp site. Imagine when all this shit outside, urine, bacteria, water all mix together and then kids start playing around it? they start to pass infections to their family and then disease breaks out walal and you hear 'pandemic' happening.

We can't allow this as Puntlanders and you shouldn't allow it also, as it will effect our people health and they will start dying early, do you want this? Support the upgrade SIS, do it because u love PL even though U have no love for IDPS. I want 'controlled' IDP migration, I want them sent back home once their towns are safe to do so. I would pressure 'SOUTH WEST' which is where majority of these people come from to get their acts together, I would send teams to assist the south west govt for nation building.

You can't have your cake and eat it both way saying you hate idps but u won't help IDP regional governments get on their feet. I would send our experts to assist them in rebuilding their state organs and getting security under control. Once that is achieved, I will then send back all the south west people in camps to their 'state'. See I achieved my political ambition by helping rahanwayn state speed up their nation building for the purpose of getting people out of my IDP 'camps'.