Bosaso City turns a blind eye to the influx of illegal Ethiopians and their make-shift restaurants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somaliland just rewarded 19% stake in its biggest port to Ethiopia. In Bosaso the local city council is turning a blind eye to the influx of Ethiopians and their illegal makeshift businesses, which are not licensed or checked.

The official story is that they are there to cross to the middle east via the red sea into Yemen as Bosaso is located on the red sea adjacent to Yemen in the Gulf if Aden.

Nobody checks on this illegals and their premises they set up to conduct business in.

Adan Siiro a prominent imam in Somaliland talked about how the country was taken over. The Ethiopians who have businesses beat any Somali that wants to set up a car washing business in the heart of Hargaysa!

It is high time for Somalis to look at the larger picture.

Last edited:
Illegal Ethiopian make-shift businesses in Bosaso without proper licensing

29060208_1883510268327046_8338658674321678012_o.jpg

28947262_1883510508327022_436342595425802531_o.jpg

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Oromo are miskeen till they get their numbers up then the Somali genocide will start Somalis are too dumb to see it coming

Shaolin everyone can see the tactics but Ethiopia has Consulates/'Embassies' where an General if the Ethipian armed forces is nominated to.

That General rules subtly and they are present everytime and occassion.

None of y'all from Bosaso, I been to the city and the trust me the Oromos are checked besides they aren't doing crimes. Leave the miskeen alone sxb :kanyehmm:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
I feel sorry reer bosaso sometimes. :kanyehmm:

All us reer Galkacyo have to worry about are yellow eyes, no bantus and no oromos :mjohreally:

What’s amazing about being a Somali is that we’re the only Cushites to have land/country named after thier tribe.

There is no Amharia, Oromia, Anfariya or Tigrayia—just Ethiopia.

We are and will always be, the top of the Cushite pecking order.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What’s amazing about being a Somali is that we’re the only Cushites to have land/country named after thier tribe.

There is no Amharia, Oromia, Anfariya or Tigrayia—just Ethiopia.

We are and will always be, the top of the Cushite pecking order.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Somalia is offensive. There are many ethnic groups that live in Somalia. The name should change.

Iran isn't called Persia today and for good reason.

Somalia is offensive. There are many ethnic groups that live in Somalia. The name should change.

Iran isn't called Persia today and for good reason.

SJW much?

Every now and then a new leader takes control of a Gobol, Subcontracts all the dump trucks and tell them to go west.

I have had countless nights sitting with Afars who keep saying how Somalis won the Cushitic land grabbing lottery. Once I met a few Hararis who told me straight out that they dislike Somalis because they hate eachother, and it pains them to see a mono-ethnic group who can’t get thier shit together.

Status
Not open for further replies.