Bosaso Back Streets

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The guy is driving around the back-streets in Bosaso. Have you all noticed the water problem after every rain? People run and say well we need 'drainage' but is that 'wise' decision since it only rains maybe 4 times a year(maximum)? Is there another alternative other then drainage that is cheaper and better suited for 'irregular' rain-fall climates like Puntland? We are not like Europe where it rains every second day, I can understand a drainage system in that society.

Speaking of Bosaso, I heard all the Oromos are back, as soon as they were deported, they walked back in.

Aren't they breaking laws? They need to be arrested @Reer-Bari , why are they not being tied up? They're not "miskeen", more like trained combatants ready to seize the city.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Speaking of Bosaso, I heard all the Oromos are back, as soon as they were deported, they walked back in.

Aren't they breaking laws? They need to be arrested @Reer-Bari , why are they not being tied up? They're not "miskeen", more like trained combatants ready to seize the city.

Have you noticed our government it doesn't matter which one since Farole time up untill now all they spend money on is 'flights around the world to hold meetings' and sign 'non legal' documents such as Memoradum of Understanding(it's not a contract lol, it's just a document that says I'll think about it). Why waste our money on such meetings which are not fruitful and achieves nothing in terms of progressing the state. It infact hurts us more by spending money on these meetings and we get nothing from it in return. It's a negative cost on the public with no profit returns.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The cost of Asphalt will cost too much for us to import because the cost of asphalt is linked to the cost of operation in different countries. It's better doing ourselves since the cost if much lower in Somalia with wages being low. You would need just to sort out 'electricity' problem because it would need lots of power which may not be available from public utility in Bosaso.

I think Puntland electricity network is intended for 'light usage' like homes and shops and not intensive usage like factories with big machines connected to the power-grid. What u think @Finesse is it cheaper doing it locally or importing it from a 'poor' country since the cost of operation should be cheaper.

The cost of Asphalt will cost too much for us to import because the cost of asphalt is linked to the cost of operation in different countries. It's better doing ourselves since the cost if much lower in Somalia with wages being low. You would need just to sort out 'electricity' problem because it would need lots of power which may not be available from public utility in Bosaso.

I think Puntland electricity network is intended for 'light usage' like homes and shops and not intensive usage like factories with big machines connected to the power-grid. What u think @Finesse is it cheaper doing it locally or importing it from a 'poor' country since the cost of operation should be cheaper.

No idea tbh...

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
No idea tbh...

We need to develop a technical economy no more of this 'shopping center' and Hotel crap, this just looks good for the 'eyes' but it's not going to change much in our state economy and doesn't employ many people. Production orientated economy is needed because this creates mass-employment while answering 'public' needs. Through a technical economy you can develop another economy which is a professional economy(which most puntlanders are looking for jobs in).

The problem however is without a technical economy, you cannot have a professional economy because professional economy 'regulates' the technical sector and through this regulation is when professional jobs develop like government jobs, finance, legal jobs, etc because the technical sector needs 'legal laws' and 'courts' and all these side factors to operate, however without a technical economy, what will the professional sector service? there is nothing to service without a technical economy.

The guy is driving around the back-streets in Bosaso. Have you all noticed the water problem after every rain? People run and say well we need 'drainage' but is that 'wise' decision since it only rains maybe 4 times a year(maximum)? Is there another alternative other then drainage that is cheaper and better suited for 'irregular' rain-fall climates like Puntland? We are not like Europe where it rains every second day, I can understand a drainage system in that society.

A Village community of Bhaonta-Kolyala in Rajasthan’s Alwar district have been able to turn their once parched land, into lush green through the resurrection of a river which had almost totally dried up. This was done by creation of a series of earthen dams which harnessed the rainwater, recharging the wells and eventually the Arvari river flowing through their region. The water level has presently risen to about 15-20 foot from the surface. The river, which slowly and steadily sprang back to life, has become a perennial river. The area now stands as an oasis in the desert region of Rajasthan and has sufficient water in current drought in Rajasthan. The support for this effort came from an NGO – Tarun Bharat Sangh lead by Shri Rajendra Singh popularly known as Waterman and Water Gandhi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts