Born in Ontario, Killed in Alberta (Canada)

Status
Not open for further replies.
BORN+IN+ONTARIO+KILLED+IN+ALBERTA.jpg

Over 95 Somali youths killed in Alberta, Canada since 2006. Most of these youths were under the age of 23. There has been no convictions except one. The rest remain unresolved murders. The social despair continues in the Somali-Canadian community.

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Somali families should stop hiding the killers. Once they reveal the killers then the victim's family will get justice.

Gambar

VIP
Somali families should stop hiding the killers. Once they reveal the killers then the victim's family will get justice.
The families know who the killer is but would rather deal with it through the traditional way. If they went to the police and provided information it wouldn’t be a cold case. They don’t want to show up to court and provide testimony. It is making life unsafe for their own neighbours when they are harbouring dangerous people.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
The families know who the killer is but would rather deal with it through the traditional way. If they went to the police and provided information it wouldn’t be a cold case. They don’t want to show up to court and provide testimony. It is making life unsafe for their own neighbours when they are harbouring dangerous people.
We need to erase that part in our tradition. Greedy old heads who pocket the money, the money doesn't even reach the victim's mother. We need to bring light to this issue and stop enabling criminals.

Gambar

VIP
We need to erase that part in our tradition. Greedy old heads who pocket the money, the money doesn't even reach the victim's mother. We need to bring light to this issue and stop enabling criminals.
Somalis harbour criminals. They know who the killer is but will never come forward and then blame the government for unsolved crimes.

When telling Runta is considered snitching you’re societies morality breaks apart.

African American culture has made the “Mug” (where you pay in blood money and convict the killer) a form of snitching.

As a resident of Alberta I can say 2006-2016 was a case of let me leave Hoyo and go do nacaasnimo somewhere else.

Many Somalis who don’t even take part in crime hear about who did it— everyone knows and many of the neefs get caught by illahi shortly after.

The disturbing trend I noticed was how one murder turns into a snow ball effect that even draws in maskiins.

One guy kills your cousin, you find him and ka jaar, this friend ka jaars you, and then your friend ka jaars him and so forth. In a sense one murder turns into five after the Ka Jaar effect.

There were times where even I wanted to karbash a few guys because of thier nacaasnimo. They literally bring the worst out of people. You’ll be sitting in a restaurant and some random neef thinks you look like another neef, and I makes you wonder, “do these neefs think gun production stopped after they bought one”? I thought to myself we need a vigilante who wears a mask and just takes neefs out and does society a favour—but of course that’s haram.

I’m glad to say after the downturn in the economy many neefs have left. In Calgary, there’s been no incidents this year. Edmonton has a higher population of neefs, but it seems they are getting tired of the nacasnimo.

Also many older neefs have turned over a new leaf because younger neefs are more energetic in self destruction.

Gambar

VIP
When telling Runta is considered snitching you’re societies morality breaks apart.

African American culture has made the “Mug” (where you pay in blood money and convict the killer) a form of snitching.

As a resident of Alberta I can say 2006-2016 was a case of let me leave Hoyo and go do nacaasnimo somewhere else.

Many Somalis who don’t even take part in crime hear about who did it— everyone knows and many of the neefs get caught by illahi shortly after.

The disturbing trend I noticed was how one murder turns into a snow ball effect that even draws in maskiins.

One guy kills your cousin, you find him and ka jaar, this friend ka jaars you, and then your friend ka jaars him and so forth. In a sense one murder turns into five after the Ka Jaar effect.

There were times where even I wanted to karbash a few guys because of thier nacaasnimo. They literally bring the worst out of people. You’ll be sitting in a restaurant and some random neef thinks you look like another neef, and I makes you wonder, “do these neefs think gun production stopped after they bought one”? I thought to myself we need a vigilante who wears a mask and just takes neefs out and does society a favour—but of course that’s haram.

I’m glad to say after the downturn in the economy many neefs have left. In Calgary, there’s been no incidents this year. Edmonton has a higher population of neefs, but it seems they are getting tired of the nacasnimo.

Also many older neefs have turned over a new leaf because younger neefs are more energetic in self destruction.
No snitching has a funny way of working because when someone dies in their family they want everybody to come forward.

The number is over 100.

1 murder turns into 5.

What’s shocking is that the new neefs don’t want to make money Hustling. They work backwards.

Here’s the starter back to Alberta nacaasnimo.

A) Get a bistoolad fol xuun and share it.

B) Find a dingy apartment with 4 other neefs and 4 air mattresses

C) Get shit faced and pop pills in the dingy apartment.

D) Get into a vehicle and drive to a place where other neefs hangout.

E) Talk Jamaican, act tough and just shoot a guy from a Tuulo you don’t like in Ontario.

D)Run back to dingy apartment and repeat A to E until your four roommates get Ka Jaared by 4 other neefs who practice the same steps.

The new neefs don’t want to make lacaag, they just want to get really drunk and high and just shoot people.

If them drug-dealer youth keep killing each other, that's a great service to society. Even the cops are happy about it as they don't have to face or arrest gun totting idiots.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
1 murder turns into 5.

What’s shocking is that the new neefs don’t want to make money Hustling. They work backwards.

Here’s the starter back to Alberta nacaasnimo.

A) Get a bistoolad fol xuun and share it.

B) Find a dingy apartment with 4 other neefs and 4 air mattresses

C) Get shit faced and pop pills in the dingy apartment.

D) Get into a vehicle and drive to a place where other neefs hangout.

E) Talk Jamaican, act tough and just shoot a guy from a Tuulo you don’t like in Ontario.

D)Run back to dingy apartment and repeat A to E until your four roommates get Ka Jaared by 4 other neefs who practice the same steps.

The new neefs don’t want to make lacaag, they just want to get really drunk and high and just shoot people.

They're "hustling"

I bet there's Hooyos that are aware that their kid is making illegal money yet they accept it

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Somalis harbour criminals. They know who the killer is but will never come forward and then blame the government for unsolved crimes.
That is so false so many families went to the police with the government name of the killer even details of how the beef started and how the murder went down still nothing the police say we don't have enough evidence or bring us eyewitnesses you think a Somali hooyo or adeer is gonna be at a club or trap house at 2 am to witness the murder? So you expect a guy who's in the criminal lifestyle to take the stand? He would rather keep it in streets most murders in Alberta are tit for tat revenge killings

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I feel real bad that our future generation got killed for the drug control in certain areas in Alberta in Canada which we didn'thave to get involved in the first place.:mahubowtf:

Testifying against the murderer of your child(ren) is considered snitchting? Man, we are truly a peculiar bunch.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Testifying against the murderer of your child(ren) is considered snitchting? Man, we are truly a peculiar bunch.
Any civilian has the right to work with the authorities its not snitching criminals play by different rules part of the rules is to not snitch can't do the time don't do the crime moron brain dead drug addict new generation don't understand this concept

Gambar

VIP
That is so false so many families went to the police with the government name of the killer even details of how the beef started and how the murder went down still nothing the police say we don't have enough evidence or bring us eyewitnesses you think a Somali hooyo or adeer is gonna be at a club or trap house at 2 am to witness the murder? So you expect a guy who's in the criminal lifestyle to take the stand? He would rather keep it in streets most murders in Alberta are tit for tat revenge killings
Just having the information of a killer is not enough. They need evidence such as a murder weapon, which their own community members know and will never provide. The mothers and fathers are a dime a dozen, most don’t come forward. The other xasid parents know their child did it but don’t care. They keep their mouths shut until the kid is maybe caught and they cry in the court room. They have a lot of blood on their hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending