Borana from Kenya

I thought this might be interesting to some as many of us don't have Borana matches, nonetheless Borana have an affinity to Somalis.

Y-DNA: E-M329 (Omotic linked)

MtDNA: I

Its hard to believe he got 48.3% Somali, He got his results very recent in September 29, 2023. I dont trust Reddit, He could be half somali NFD, i seen too many Somali post their result and make assumptions. Like a Habor yonis isaaq thinks his Indian jews and posted his result.

1697539082676.png

Also there is too many bajunis and barwanis post their result with cringe titles like "my whole life has been a lie" :snoop:

I don't buy him being a recent mix, there's a huge mtDNA haplogroup I founder efffect in natives of Marsabit and Samburu counties which isn't seen in NFD natives.

Its hard to believe he got 48.3% Somali, He got his results very recent in September 29, 2023. I dont trust Reddit, He could be half somali NFD, i seen too many Somali post their result and make assumptions. Like a Habor yonis isaaq thinks his Indian jews and posted his result.

View attachment 299563
Also there is too many bajunis and barwanis post their result with cringe titles like "my whole life has been a lie" :snoop:
Reer Konfureed need to stop lying to these foreign descended communities.They will never be ethnic Somali

Trending

Latest posts