Borama residents went protesting in the "most democratic state in HoA", the police responded with fire

Falastiniyahow what is this then?
'Government' employees and schoolkids brought out because they were threatened with being kicked out, etc

Former high ranking SNM member Cali Guray says that 18 May is SNM Day

The whole Somaliland day being 18 May was always stupid it should be 23 June which is when the Northern Somalis saw the British leave.

Last edited:
'Government' employees and schoolkids brought out because they were threatened with being kicked out, etc

The whole Somaliland day being 18 May was always stupid it should be 23 June which is when the Northern Somalis saw the British leave.
lol Gotta give it to yall for coming up with new bs each year. For last year it was buses from gabiley going around borama celebrating 18may and now the cruel Idoor forces the locals to celebrate at gunpoint. niyo caqliga futada aad gashatay maad ka saartid?

Take your complaint to Dahir Riyaale Kahin who made 18 May to be a grandiose national event.

I went to the parade early morning yesterday, it was a shit show! I had a rock accidentally thrown on me and some guys were fighting amongst each other until the police had to step in.

This is nothing but a bunch of rowdy youth being disciplined by the police

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
as a uk resident I can testify ,that 18th may gets really wild all the drunks and all the ilk of the community come out
Itโ€™s like st Patrick day but African and violent

Trending

Latest posts