Borama Agriculture Innovation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Futurist, you're from Borama? :friendhug: Ma familia.

I rarely ever come across development posts on the city. However, thanks for posting. I've seen agricultural projects in different parts of S. Land i.e Burao. Nice to see it's there too. Particularly since there's some arable land.

Last edited:

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.
Awdalis are good people, wadanis who always debunk the secessionist, they deserve the best insallah, Somalia haa noolato

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
That is not your hometown you are Sacad Muuse. No real Samaroon supports Somaliland.

CaliTedesse

VIP
The man who recorded and uploaded this clip and other Somaliland video is Samaroon, he is a die hard SL supporter and wadani at heart.

Ibrahim Eagle - most of Reer Borama are like him,

Ibrahim Eagle is a Mahad Case man who resent Makahill and for that reason support Somaliland and of course Somalis are tribal so following that calool u shaqeyste Saylici, Vice President. Apart from that Ibrahim Eagle his mother is Sacad Muuse so he has soft spot for them and of course Somaliland.

Ibrahim Eagle is a Mahad Case man who resent Makahill and for that reason support Somaliland and of course Somalis are tribal so following that calool u shaqeyste Saylici, Vice President. Apart from that Ibrahim Eagle his mother is Sacad Muuse so he has soft spot for them and of course Somaliland.

Sxb lets be honest Samaroon are die hard Somalilanders, Reer Boaram Somaliland nimadu waa dad ay aad ugu wayn tahay.

Are you from Borama?

CaliTedesse

VIP
Sxb lets be honest Samaroon are die hard Somalilanders, Reer Boaram Somaliland nimadu waa dad ay aad ugu wayn tahay.

Are you from Borama?
No the only one that do believe it to be a real nation which they invested in (and they did and they should) but it is not since it is built on SNM , beesha dhexe who brag about killing beelaha darifyada such a nonsense no real sane man would support such a project but then again you have Isaaq that do not tribethump but want it to work as a Somali nation but those are small most do it cause of qabyaalad. Also they economically sanction other non Isaaq clans.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

Are you from Borama?

It really depends on who you ask. Not all Samaroon support S.land. They certainly aren't diehards. They have a shoddy deal in both political representation (% wise) and in terms of their share of the regional budget (5%) lol. Tell us all the benefits Samaroon really get from S.land, realistically without your argument dissolving into an emotionally spurred diatribe.
:manny:

It really depends on who you ask. Not all Samaroon support S.land. They certainly aren't diehards. They have a shoddy deal in both political representation (% wise) and in terms of their share of the regional budget (5%) lol. Tell us all the benefits Samaroon really get from S.land, realistically without your argument dissolving into an emotionally spurred diatribe.
:manny:

Be grateful guys, Samaroon and reer Borama benefited the peace and development of Somaliland, you know in most places of Somalia and East Africa, the minorities are in great danger, let alone peace and developments, they are all attacked, their land stolen, and they all live in fear.

Somaliland gave you rights, reason to live and develop your land.

Laba sadde qof oo qurbaha ku nool waxba kama oga waddanka, Samaroon kuwa waddanka joogaa iyagaa Somaliland naga jecel.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Be grateful guys, Samaroon and reer Borama benefited the peace and development of Somaliland, you know in most places of Somalia and East Africa, the minorities are in great danger, let alone peace and developments, they are all attacked, their land stolen, and they all live in fear.

Laba sadde qof oo qurbaha ku nool waxba kama oga waddanka, Samaroon kuwa waddanka joogaa iyagaa Somaliland naga jecel.

Definitely not. Development would have been greater independently. Have you not seen the numbers? 5% is laughable by any standard. While the smaller region of Gabiley gets 10%. If you are trying to appease non-Issaq clans that doesn't cut it.

Also, they were always stable, peaceful and understood the rule of law.

What more do you have?

Definitely not. Development would have been greater independently. Have you not seen the numbers? 5% is laughable by any standard. While the smaller region of Gabiley gets 10%. If you are trying to appease non-Issaq clans that doesn't cut it.

Also, they were always stable, peaceful and understood the rule of law.

What more do you have?

You don't get me walaal, I meant, without Somaliland, dhulkaaga ayaaba la qaadan lahaa, Issa waraabe or Omomo ayaa dhulka kaa qaadi lahaa, nabad iyo development ayaad ka hadlaysaa adna.

Somaliland controls all the way to Lawyo ado, that's outskirts of Djibouto, just 10km outside of Djibouti city.

We collect taxes a stone throw away of Djibouti city, Issa Waraabe, ayaa naftiisa uga tasbiix sada duriyadda.

CaliTedesse

VIP

Amus sxb it is Isaaq that has benefited the most from Samaroon not the other way around or from Somaliland. No way a Samaroon benefited from Somaliland. Isaaq would have destroyed pilaged and raped each other had it not been for Samaroon elders with their own money setting up a peace conference. Is are beesha dhexe elders that economically sanction Samaroon people from building their infrastructure as port and airport and they mine Awdal completely empty and don't return the investment or the tax being collected in Awdal or from Samaroon is one of the biggest do not spread lies. I will tell the truth and how it is. These imaginary peaceful disneyland facade you guys are spreading is over. It is the border that British has drawn in favour of friendlies that makes you majority. We are majority in our own lands and build are own government if we wanted too Somaliland is built upon Samaroon and would crumble instantly without them managing the insutitions if it wasn't for their patience.

Amus sxb it is Isaaq that has benefited the most from Samaroon not the other way around or from Somaliland. No way a Samaroon benefited from Somaliland. Isaaq would have destroyed pilaged and raped each other had it not been for Samaroon elders with their own money setting up a peace conference. Is are beesha dhexe elders that economically sanction Samaroon people from building their infrastructure as port and airport and they mine Awdal completely empty and don't return the investment or the tax being collected in Awdal or from Samaroon is one of the biggest do not spread lies. I will tell the truth and how it is. These imaginary peaceful disneyland facade you guys are spreading is over. It is the border that British has drawn in favour of friendlies that makes you majority. We are majority in our own lands and build are own government if we wanted too Somaliland is built upon Samaroon and would crumble instantly without them managing the insutitions if it wasn't for their patience.

LOOL at It is Isaaq that has benefited from Samaroon :drakekidding:

Sanctions really :drakewtf: no one is stopping you, if you are building your airport or other things, bal waxaad ku sheekay nayso eeg niyaw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending