Boqorka Koombe Boqor Burhan welcomed in Mogadishu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Mx in Columbus wey so dhaweeyen. As boqorka Darood
Brother no hate on the boqor but Darood don’t have Boqor guud Sade Kablalax Tanade Awrtable and Isse have never come together to elect Boqor amongst themselves Boqor anigaa ah ma lugu noqdo Boqor

Brother no hate on the boqor but Darood don’t have Boqor guud Sade Kablalax Tanade Awrtable and Isse have never come together to elect Boqor amongst themselves Boqor anigaa ah ma lugu noqdo Boqor
Sxb dhibna guma hayo. Markaa aan iiska aqbalno.
Suldaanka guud wa Warsangali. Boqorka Mj
Ugaasga Mx
Garaad Dhulos.
Everyone else waxba iigam gelin.
Also maybe add Malaqa

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Look at the glow beaming from his face Mashallah, May Allah swt bless him, may Allah swt protect him from evil eye.

Boqor Burhan the Somali King soon he will be Africa's King. Inshallah.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
We should respect and promote people with ugaas, sultaan, boqor titles, their whole existence is to preserve peace and always extend olive branches specially during times of uncertainty. :)

Tukraq

VIP
We should respect and promote people with ugaas, sultaan, boqor titles, their whole existence is to preserve peace and always extend olive branches specially during times of uncertainty. :)
you seem to always have the most positive things to say keep it up and hopefully spread that energy in real life:):)

This mudug land is cursed, one nigga even claimed to a be a prophet there.

#ain'tmyboqor:nahgirl: but I don't claim darood so I shouldn't care. march on mr boqor.:manny:

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
This mudug land is cursed, one nigga even claimed to a be a prophet there.

#ain'tmyboqor:nahgirl: but I don't claim darood so I shouldn't care. march on mr boqor.:manny:
He’s from Bari not mudug and why do you care about somalia your people live everywhere BUT Somalia. Mr cagdheer gtfo

He’s from Bari not mudug and why do you care about somalia your people live everywhere BUT Somalia. Mr cagdheer gtfo
mr loomaooyaan, I also live in Somalia.

i ain't laangaab to be confined in finite land like you.

waabeene laangaab baad tahay. reerkiina dhan hal gaadhi laba daaqadla ah baa qaada.

geri koombe, carab saalax and other endangered species la muran. i ain't gonna engage you laangaabyahoow.:trumpsmirk:

Status
Not open for further replies.