Boqor Burhaan greeted today in maagaalda muqdisho by the Imaam of Mudulood as well as traditional elders

Sheekhaal are not Hawiye, we have their Y DNA especially aw Qutub sheekhaal and reer aw xasan. So far Sheekhaal are of Brawani or Berber origin acording to male dna lineages, that's why they are called guests of Hiraab.
Reer Aw-Qutub and Aw-Xasan are not Shiikhaal. They are some random laangaabs plagiriasing the name of my noble cousins. The only real Sheekhaal are Looboge and the others who abtirsi to Martiille Hiraab.

Reer Aw-Qutub and Aw-Xasan are not Shiikhaal. They are some random laangaabs plagiriasing the name of my noble cousins. The only real Sheekhaal are Looboge and the others who abtirsi to Martiille Hiraab.
Sheekhaal is a profession, I don't even believe that Looboge will turn out to be of Somsli origin, so far DNA studies has thought us that most clans that were of Somali origin only practised nomadic life style, most clans that do farming or are city dwellers are not of Somali origin.

Sheekhaal is a profession, I don't even believe that Looboge will turn out to be of Somsli origin, so far DNA studies has thought us that most clans that were of Somali origin only practised nomadic life style, most clans that do farming or are city dwellers are not of Somali origin.
Reer goita tewodros have no right to determine who is Sheekhaal or Somali.
:)

Trending

Latest posts