Book recommendations???

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I read all sorts of stuff: but I like reading books of poems also autobiographies or regular biographies. I’ve probably read damn near everything on geopolitics behind WW2

I’m into weird stuff I guess

I was wondering if any of you kind strangers had any recommendations of books to read: I’d prefer a book on humans thinking and philosophy

but anything you deem good I’ll give a try to. My iBooks is kind of bare of new material to get on

thanks

Ayesha at last
I read all sorts of stuff: but I like reading books of poems also autobiographies or regular biographies. I’ve probably read damn near everything on geopolitics behind WW2

I was wondering if any of you kind strangers had any recommendations of books to read: I’d prefer a book on humans thinking and philosophy

but anything you deem good I’ll give a try to. My iBooks is kind of bare of new material to get on

thanks

Read it in high school
I liked Othello a lot more
I believe I relate to the madow man cadan women thing a lot :kodaksmiley:

I’ll do a Reread
Ngl it was the most memorable literature I read back in high school too. Though the only thing that’s still vivid in my mind is that bloodshed will jinx and haunt you like a ghost:ftw9nwa:

Andrew Roberts: Napoleon
In Search of Lost Time, by Proust
The Iliad, by Homer
Lolita by Nabokov
Collected Fictions by Jorge Luis Borges
The Honourable Company by Keay
The Republic by Plato
Crime and Punishment by Dostoevsky

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Ngl it was the most memorable literature I read back in high school too. Though the only thing that’s still vivid in my mind is that bloodshed will jinx and haunt you like a ghost:ftw9nwa:
Sounds like sixir kkk
Like Shakespeare I also make up my own words :ulyin:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Andrew Roberts: Napoleon
In Search of Lost Time, by Proust
The Iliad, by Homer
Lolita by Nabokov
Collected Fictions by Jorge Luis Borges
The Honourable Company by Keay
The Republic by Plato
Crime and Punishment by Dostoevsky
Iliad is due for a reread
Greek myths are completely false but still good reads

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP

thanks

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Declaration

This might interest you...

upload_2020-3-5_18-42-52.jpeg

Kim Ji-young, Born 1982

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Recently read:
Enchiridion
Polymath: Unlocking the Power of Human Versatility
Prisioners of Geography