Somaliland Farming and Food Production

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Totally owned bro. Im eating in ur house, your not eating in mine!!! I got ministers and speaker in his house and you have nothing in mine and he thinks he is winning!!! all somalis know thats the good ole gaygi ana leh kaagi kula dhuqaya :faysalwtf:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Totally owned bro. Im eating in ur house, your not eating in mine!!! I got ministers and speaker in his house and you have nothing in mine and he thinks he is winning!!! all somalis know thats the good ole gaygi ana leh kaagi kula dhuqaya :faysalwtf:
The Brazi :icon e biggrin:

cabdiqeybdiid.jpg
this honorable man will stop all that nonsense, ur finished. With all that "ole gaygi ana leh kaagi kula dhuqaya" over 10 yrs, Mogadishu rebuilt itself twice and ur home can't feed itself without us.

waraabe

Your superior
If your people were indeed better off they wouldn't be doing waiters and cooks in mogadishu and picking up baggage in airports of hargeisa!!! you honestly don't see that sort of stuff in PL!!! Yet your better off, no sense at all!!! The truth is the top of your society is rich but the 90% are poor, u don't have large middle class so to speak. Where-as 90% of Puntlanders are well off, and have heaps of rich businessmen much stronger base!!!

Puntland is 700k
Somaliland is 4 million

Puntland (state of Somalia )budget $60m
Somalia budget $250m
Somaliland budget $350m

Th facts are there, there is nothing wrong with someone from somaliland going to another country like Somalia to work after all, lots of Somalis from Somalia live and work in Somaliland.
However puntland can't be compared to Somaliland but togdheer or maroodijeex provence in Somaliland can be compared to puntland. Puntland is currently struggling to pay its soliders because it doesn't have enough money and their army is not even10% of somaliland army. Also the poor regional government of puntland have resorted to printing fake money which destroyed the local puntland economy

Puntland is 700k
Somaliland is 4 million

Puntland (state of Somalia )budget $60m
Somalia budget $250m
Somaliland budget $350m

Th facts are there, there is nothing wrong with someone from somaliland going to another country like Somalia to work after all, lots of Somalis from Somalia live and work in Somaliland.
However puntland can't be compared to Somaliland but togdheer or maroodijeex provence in Somaliland can be compared to puntland. Puntland is currently struggling to pay its soliders because it doesn't have enough money and their army is not even10% of somaliland army. Also the poor regional government of puntland have resorted to printing fake money which destroyed the local puntland economy

No way! somaliland budget is more than somalia. Source?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
No way! somaliland budget is more than somalia. Source?

SL budget is always figures they make up, they never do a 'xisab xeer' which is REAL receipts and proof!!!. Any1 can say I predict 500 million for the year 2016 but it's another thing to PROVE IT with a 'xisab xeer'!!!!

Puntland did what somaliland did, they forecasted 125 million, but then at the end of the year they did a xisaab xeer and came with $70 million. That's how you do budgets. Learn it!!! You open a budget and you close the budget at the end of year comparing it against your predictions and what really came in!!! Somaliland nevers does that, not 1 single closing budget!!! Their budget in reality is $30 million at best

Last edited:

waraabe

Your superior
SL budget is always figures they make up, they never do a 'xisab xeer' which is REAL receipts and proof!!!. Any1 can say I predict 500 million for the year 2016 but it's another thing to PROVE IT with a 'xisab xeer'!!!!

Puntland did what somaliland did, they forecasted 125 million, but then at the end of the year they did a xisaab xeer and came with $70 million. That's how you do budgets. Learn it!!! You open a budget and you close the budget at the end of year comparing it against your predictions and what really came in!!! Somaliland nevers does that, not 1 single closing budget!!! Their budget in reality is $30 million at best

Somaliland's budget is approved by parliament, only delusional puntlanders like you compare Somaliland to little state of puntland, reality says otherwise

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Somaliland's budget is approved by parliament, only delusional puntlanders like you compare Somaliland to little state of puntland, reality says otherwise

Learn how budgets are done. There is predictions and forecasts(opening budget) and closing budgets. Show me 1 closing budget at the end of the year for your fictious 350 million? anyone can forecast anything, keep dreaming!!! Who cares if parliament passed it? PL parliament passed 125 million budget also last year? noone cares about your stupid forecasts!!!

waraabe

Your superior
Learn how budgets are done. There is predictions and forecasts(opening budget) and closing budgets. Show me 1 closing budget at the end of the year for your fictious 350 million? anyone can forecast anything, keep dreaming!!! Who cares if parliament passed it? PL parliament passed 125 million budget also last year? noone cares about your stupid forecasts!!!

Are you telling me Somaliland and puntland have similar budgets now :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::pachah1:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Are you telling me Somaliland and puntland have similar budgets now :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::pachah1:

Even Somalia budget is bogus. They haven't done one xisaab xir either..No closing budget. How do we know your predictions were actualized? xisab xir allows us to follow the money trail and receipts to the ministries and see if it ever got that fund!!! That's why they can't do it!!!:kodaksmiley:

http://goobjooge.net/miisaaniyadda-...yay-barlamanka-xisaab-xirkii-201516-oo-maqan/

Somaliland is a bogus govt, can't even do a proper budget. Opens a budget but hasn't closed one!!! If you can't even do that, I doubt your doing much else in your fictitious state!!!

Last edited:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Even Somalia budget is bogus. They haven't done one xisaab xir either..No closing budget. How do we know your predictions were actualized? xisab xir allows us to follow the money trail and receipts to the ministries and see if it ever got that fund!!! That's why they can't do it!!!:kodaksmiley:

http://goobjooge.net/miisaaniyadda-...yay-barlamanka-xisaab-xirkii-201516-oo-maqan/

Somaliland is a bogus govt, can't even do a proper budget. Opens a budget but hasn't closed one!!! If you can't even do that, I doubt your doing much else in your fictitious state!!!
You are biased just like many others, you can't even begin to compare Puntland to Somaliland structurally and in many other ways and while we are there throw Somalia in there as well. Somaliland is the only thing that even resembles a stable state in the somali regions of the horn and this pisses you off, this makes you lose sleep at night somaaha?

Somaliland is bogus, imaginary, dream, etc. is the only thing you guys have to say? If you don't like Somaliland fine but stop whining jeez, we get it you are hurt because we are not part of Somaliweyn and we need to unite and hug each other or whatever you want us to do.

Yeah I'm thinking of investing as well. :patrice:

Do they have a report that I can read? Where can I get more info about it?

Have they started construction on it yet?

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
Mandeeq shows the profitability of investing in agribusiness rather than hotels, they should franchise across somaliweyn when they make enough.

Trending