Status
Not open for further replies.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist

Support my nigga Fuad :ufdup:

His FB: https://www.facebook.com/bluemakeupfuad/

All the xaliimos love him:wow:

I gotta learn this shit:win:
He looks prettier than many of the Somali girls you guys post on here.

Peep this:
20170717_084824.png

I feel sorry for his parents, just think about his father. z3zrULC
The poor guy is probably not allowed to visit his tuulo let alone Somalia. His clan has most likely disowned him :wow1:
I would kill myself if i had a homosexual son.:mjkkk:
fingers crossed that his isaaq or hawiye:siilaanyolaugh:
He said in the video he's originally from djibouti but grew up in Xamar. Djibouti is taking the L

I just watched his sc story. He's chilling with xaliimos watching them twerk:yacadiim: And they paying him:ileycry:

The guy is living the life DAYUM

oh-shit-gif-4.gif
I knew this feminine Somali guy that I thought was closet gay. :ohhhdamn:

But always surrounded by hot girls all over instagram/snapchat. :stevej::mjhaps:

This nigga would go clubbing & get danced on,go shopping with them, watch them change and shit. :whoo:
He was living it big acting khanis but I caught him looking a girl up& down walking past us:wowsweat::mjhaps:
I gave him an ultimatum, introduce me to the fine honeys or get exposed.:westbrookswag:
And The rest was history:banderas::ahh::ahh::ahh:

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
I knew this feminine Somali guy that I thought was closet gay. :ohhhdamn:

But always surrounded by hot girls all over instagram/snapchat. :stevej::mjhaps:

This nigga would go clubbing & get danced on,go shopping with them, watch them change and shit. :whoo:
He was living it big acting khanis but I caught him looking a girl up& down walking past us:wowsweat::mjhaps:
I gave him an ultimatum, introduce me to the fine honeys or get exposed.:westbrookswag:
And The rest was history:banderas::ahh::ahh::ahh:
tell us the juicy part of your story :damnmusic:

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Reminder people like @GodKnowsBest would condone this :nahgirl:
No I don't. The bible clearly states that men are created to be men and women to be women.

Deuteronomy 22:5
“A woman must not wear men’s clothing, nor a man wear women’s clothing, for the Lord your God detests anyone who does this.”

Retrieved Source: Washington Post
Original Source: The Holy Bible

Last edited:
No I don't. The bible clearly states that men are created to be men and women to be women.

Deuteronomy 22:5
“A woman must not wear men’s clothing, nor a man wear women’s clothing, for the Lord your God detests anyone who does this.”

Retrieved Source: Washington Post
Original Source: The Holy Bible

Girl you crack me up.:drakekidding:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts