blue eyed somali girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tokio

12274713_10153662070659002_3206241819875534909_n.jpg

“Our family is very poor. Sometimes we get to eat, sometimes we don’t,” says Nurto, 12, of Somalia. “I love my school. I want to be a teacher when I grow up.” The all-girls school Nurto attends is supported by UNICEF and is completely free, allowing the most disadvantaged girls to access education. Via Unicef Somalia.
ilahey waxay donayso ha siiyo:banderas:

T

Tokio

A lot of Somalis don't look like Somalis these days, Although I am interested what part of Somalia she is from but can't find anything. probably from South if I would have to guess.:kobeok:

Last edited by a moderator:

Hafez

VIP
A lot of Somalis don't look like Somalis these days, Although I am interested what part of Somalia she is from but so can't find anythig. probably from South if I would have to guess.:kobeok:
I have blue-eyed and green-eyed relatives bro, they have foreign origins though but I don't know how this girl got that.

Hafez

VIP
There's an area in Barawa where it's filled with blue-eyed or blonde-haired people that look proper mixed with Madows. They are not Albino though and some people say they are descendants of the Portuguese sailors.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
A lot of Somalis don't look like Somalis these days, Although I am interested what part of Somalia she is from but can't find anything. probably from South if I would have to guess.:kobeok:

If you don't look Somali, you're lineage is questionable and likely deviates from the average Somali. And no "a lot" of Somalis still look Somali unless you're blind.

Apollo

VIP
I have yet to meet a Somali with those eye colours. not bad thou :ehh:

Albinism and light colored eyes have a higher frequency among Niger-Congo populations than in Cushitic (Ethiopian/Somali) populations.

Bantus also have lighter hair than Somalis on average. Most Somalis have jet-black hair, but in Bantus you sometimes see them having natural reddish-dark brown hair. They probably got this from mixing with the Pygmies of Central Africa.

MllMsEh.jpg

Ujlahs3.jpg

T

Tokio

If you don't look Somali, you're lineage is questionable and likely deviates from the average Somali. And no "a lot" of Somalis still look Somali unless you're blind.
or maybe I live mostly with Madows san waaweyn, just speaking from experience walalo macaney :patrice:

A

Atiya

My Ayeyo (dads mum) has green/hazelish eyes and she's proper cadaado born and raised, so yes some Somalis do get coloured eyes occasionally. Unfortunately my dad didn't inherit her gene only two of my uncles got the eye colour gene from her but they died in the war (aun).

She is bantu unfortunetly. Unicef Somalia deals mostly with bantus in southern somalia. As they are the most displaced with Zero clan.
They post daily pictures of them on Facebook. If the name Nurto didn't clue you in then i dont know.

Unicef is a bastard organization, i wish i was president of Somalia so i could expel their shitty ass and close all relations with them. Who told them they could give bantus our ethnic identity? Nacaalada xuun

A

Atiya

Many of these Bantu women are having 9 children and feeding them off of Unicef handouts.

The UN is aiding the Bantufication of Somalia.:jcoleno:
Get used to it mate. This is what Somalis get for not caring about their land and heritage and being more concerned with pathetic tribes. The people you call langaab and .5 will soon be 1 and landheere while Somalis become .5:damn:

T

Tokio

She is bantu unfortunetly. Unicef Somalia deals mostly with bantus in southern somalia. As they are the most displaced with Zero clan.
They post daily pictures of them on Facebook. If the name Nurto didn't clue you in then i dont know.

Unicef is a bastard organization, i wish i was president of Somalia so i could expel their shitty ass and close all relations with them. Who told them they could give bantus our ethnic identity? Nacaalada xuun
:ohhh: yaa caano iyo roodhi bay ka dharginayan miya? #unicefout

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Albinism and light colored eyes have a higher frequency among Niger-Congo populations than in Cushitic (Ethiopian/Somali) populations.

Bantus also have lighter hair than Somalis on average. Most Somalis have jet-black hair, but in Bantus you sometimes see them having natural reddish-dark brown hair. They probably got this from mixing with the Pygmies of Central Africa.

MllMsEh.jpg

Ujlahs3.jpg

The yellow hair is brought about by malnutrition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending