Blockbuster Trade!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
Kawhi and Danny Green to the Raptors for Derozan, Poetl and a 2019 protected 1st round pick (top 20):ooh:

As a Spurs fan this is sick asf we got rid of that lazy f*ck. Took the nigga 6 years to learn how to score. Derozan is a dog that wants redemption for being snaked. Under pop hes a dark horse for mvp dont @ me :salute:
Raptors Starting 5
PG Kyle Lowry
SG Danny Green
SF Kawhi Leonard
PF Serge Ibaka
C Jonas Valancunias
Spurs Starting 5
PG Dejounte Murray
SG Loonie Walker
SG Demar Derozan
PF Lamarcus Aldridge
C Rudy Gay

Sick trade for both teams :salute:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
They sent tony Parker to the hornets. Uuf.

Now derozan on the spurs. It’s gonna be interesting. Hopefully the team becomes more flashy. Spurs games get boring to me.

I bet derozan was happy he didn’t have to deal with lebron anymore when lebron got moved to the lakers. But next thing you know he gets moved to the western conference as well.

We got Dennis Shroeder on the thunder now. I’m happy with that atleast we got some back up on the bench now. I didn’t like depending on Raymond Felton. He can have a chance of being sixth man of the year

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
They sent tony Parker to the hornets. Uuf.

Now derozan on the spurs. It’s gonna be interesting. Hopefully the team becomes more flashy. Spurs games get boring to me.

I bet derozan was happy he didn’t have to deal with lebron anymore when lebron got moved to the lakers. But next thing you know he gets moved to the western conference as well.

We got Dennis Shroeder on the thunder now. I’m happy with that atleast we got some back up on the bench now. I didn’t like depending on Raymond Felton. He can have a chance of being sixth man of the year

Fuk the Thunder. :pacspit: Stealing the Sonics from my city.
I'm glad KD left that shit hole. I pray every time they make the playoffs they flop and that's what happened last season. That nigga PG ain't gonna win shit with Westbrook.

Ngl tho getting Schroder is sick.:pacspit:

Can't wait for Bron to bully that PG. :pacspit:

Status
Not open for further replies.