BLM xalimos have finally a role model to look up to

Status
Not open for further replies.
BLM xalimos have finally a hardworking lady to look up to as a role model instead of hoes who get dicked and only that being their only achievement

She has been elected into Swedish parliament with the highest votes

Congrats Leila though I hate the Green Party!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Congratulation to her,shes not only an inspiration to xalimos but to faraxs too,always happy to see my people make it regardless of qabil

BLM xalimos have finally a hardworking lady to look up to as a role model instead of hoes who get dicked and only that being their only achievement

She has been elected into Swedish parliament with the highest votes

Congrats Leila though I hate the Green Party!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Does it start with M

Samira

Illuminated Xalimo
She will be deported from parliament. The empty chair she leaves behind will be preferable. After all, it is probably lighter for one

Congratulations Layla

SomaliSavage

This is a great thread, but sxb, cease explicitly mentioning genital organs or sexual positions and act like an adult.

Congratulations Layla

SomaliSavage

This is a great thread, but sxb, cease explicitly mentioning genital organs or sexual positions and act like an adult.
Warya I’m not here to impress a nigga like you or the ratchet hoes in here like you

Suck a d*ck and die and chock on it Nacala gay
:russ:

Warya I’m not here to impress a nigga like you or the ratchet hoes in here like you

Suck a d*ck and die and chock on it Nacala gay
:russ:

Somali

Waryaa, I don't care if you diss me or not because that says much about you than me. You are the only member I ever gave a warning previously and I regret that now because I wasn't aware that your intelligence was the same of a stick insect.

Explain to us about Her excellency Layla. How old is she? Is she married/children? Which party? Which electorate does she represent? The majority of people who voted for her.

Somali

Waryaa, I don't care if you diss me or not because that says much about you than me. You are the only member I ever gave a warning previously and I regret that now because I wasn't aware that your intelligence was the same of a stick insect.

Explain to us about Her excellency Layla. How old is she? Is she married/children? Which party? Which electorate does she represent? The majority of who voted for her.
Hooyada was people write far more worst thing on here than i do yet you have the audacity to delete what I post and write

f*ck out here with that double stands you negro loving gay xoolo
:bell:

:camby:

Status
Not open for further replies.