BLM Xalimo defrauds kind people

Her Actions are very disgusting. I suggest she takes part in defrauding the government. By claiming to be a single mother. I am willing to impregnate her :whoo: Scamming a fellow Failedstateian is despicable for even geeljire standards.

I have an alternative for her. Credit card fraud it is very common among the geeljire youth in America.

"There fathers were liars, deceivers. They left us defeated. Forgive them for breathing! them niggas were eating!" Once said by a 34-year-old geeljire Seattle rapper with 5 children. known as Capo Gaddafi.

Terminally online Somali niggas looking hella zesty nowadays getting into gossip 24/7. They make fun of madow tings yet move just like them 😂

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i know this woman. Shes a known fraud and shameless criminal

every other week she has a gofundme for an unnamed relative. And conviniently they all have similar sob stories including ilnesses, police brutality, or physical abuse

She even capitilized on the 2020 BLM event, by making a gofundme for george floyds family, even though she has no proof of her sending them money

someone should report her to the IRS because clearly she's doing some sort of fraud

These are slanderous haram rumours and gossip, I'd advise whoever made that tweet take it down.
she blocks everyone asking for proof of her donations.

Clearly she has something illegal that shes hiding, and should be investigated the the federal government. If all of her gofundme's are illegitimate, she has made almost 100k

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Isn’t this the same guy that slandered the Somali sister that got murdered in Canada??

He kept using her photo for gender wars even though her family and friends begged him to stop.

Im sorry, but I couldn’t give less of a f*ck what he has to say about Somali women.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
We love a fraud

For real, it crazy how much fraud it happening. Why are people trying to live beyond their means?

Trending