blm- THROW ROCKS BEAT KICK STORE OWN UNTIL BROKEN BLOODY LIFELESS

THROW ROCKS BEAT KICK STORE OWN UNTIL BROKEN BLOODY LIFELESS

I'm not for Colin Flaherty but this is actual footage and I think it should be at least be known about.

I have not put any link because it's graphic. If you want to see it, you can copy and paste the title at the top of this post (the one without it saying blm) into google.

if these blm/antifa peope going out into the streets and killing people is not terrorism then what is terrorism?

Last edited:
Did he chase them with gun? What happened? These people are violent, it’s funny people are going crazy for George Floyd and the other one shot in Atlanta turns out both have history of beating women

Did he chase them with gun? What happened? These people are violent, it’s funny people are going crazy for George Floyd and the other one shot in Atlanta turns out both have history of beating women

I only saw enough to see that they killed him. I don't know about him shooting at them. I don't think he shot at them. I really wonder where is this blm/antifa stuff is headed. Is this where?

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
I have seen the video before, basically he had it coming. This white fool was wielding a sword against teenagers. The angry mob disarmed him and beat the white privilege out of him.

They did go a bit to far with the whooping, however next time he will behave himself and fight the urge to slice blacks up.

I have seen the video before, basically he had it coming. This white fool was wielding a sword against teenagers. The angry mob disarmed him and beat the white privilege out of him.

They did go a bit to far with the whooping, however next time he will behave himself and fight the urge to slice blacks up.

I'm sure he will behave given that they killed him. I don't think store owners deserve to be killed for defending themselves. Also, he didn't have a sword.

Whether he was white or whatever color doesn't matter. They attacked him and then they murdered him.

Last edited:

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
I'm sure he will behave given that they killed him. I don't think store owners deserve to be killed for defending themselves. Also, he didn't have a sword.

Whether he was white or whatever color doesn't matter. They attacked him and then they murdered him.

Yeah he ain't dead, he survived the beating.

He started attacking black teenagers, he claimed that he was protecting his store against looters. The problem is he lied, on a different video it is clear that he tried to use his white privilege to assault blacks with the intention of getting away with it. The group of madows where wrong for beating the shit out of him, they could have stopped a bit sooner. However they did set a precedent like any other protestors. Come at black people with sume bs and get treated as sum bs.

Stop buying into alt right narratives

Yeah he ain't dead, he survived the beating.

He started attacking black teenagers, he claimed that he was protecting his store against looters. The problem is he lied, on a different video it is clear that he tried to use his white privilege to assault blacks with the intention of getting away with it. The group of madows where wrong for beating the shit out of him, they could have stopped a bit sooner. However they did set a precedent like any other protestors. Come at black people with sume bs and get treated as sum bs.

He looked dead to me. I don't care if a person if left, right, up, down, white, black, purple, whatever their color. If something is true, it's true. If Hitler says the truth, it's the truth. If Stalin says the truth, it's the truth.

There's no such thing as an alt-right fact or a left-wing fact. A fact is a fact prior to its being perceived by one set of white people or another set of white people. Reality exists prior to its being perceived by any particular faction of white people.

So defend yourself against people attacking you and you deserve to be killed?

Or defend yourself against "black people" and you deserve to be killed? Your posts seem to be looking at this as black people and white people- to the extent that even killing somebody is viewed in terms of a dead person allegedly having had "white privilige". I'm against Western imperialism but I haven't sunk to a point where I'm celebrating an innocent person being attacked and then killed and I'm celebrating it because he was a white person. If every Muslim thought like that, then Muslims really would be the monsters that anti-Muslim propaganda paints Muslims as.

I'm not an alt-right person. Just because I'm aware of certains facts about Jews doesn't mean that I believe in Hitlerism. Ibn Kathir said things against the Jews in his tafsir. So is Ibn Kathir now alt-right? Is Ibn Kathir now a white nationalist? He called them cowardly and asked that Allah may curse them. I'm my own side. The truth is the truth. You can clearly see in the video that he was attacked first, they were throwing objects at him and he reacted. Then they killed him.

I don't look down at my skin and say I have to be a slave to leftists. I only bow to Allah and if Civil War breaks out I am my own side.

You said previously that the man had a sword and you can see in the video there was no sword. You have already lied previously just for political reasons. I'm not willing to lie for political reasons.

Last edited:
sHP50rGMLBrx_640x360.jpg

The angry mob disarmed him and beat the white privilege out of him.

Come at black people with sume bs and get treated as sum bs.

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
He looked dead to me. I don't care if a person if left, right, up, down, white, black, purple, whatever their color. If something is true, it's true. If Hitler says the truth, it's the truth. If Stalin says the truth, it's the truth.

There's no such thing as an alt-right fact or a left-wing fact. A fact is a fact prior to its being perceived by one set of white people or another set of white people. Reality exists prior to its being perceived by any particular faction of white people.

So defend yourself against people attacking you and you deserve to be killed?

Or defend yourself against "black people" and you deserve to be killed? Your posts seem to be looking at this as black people and white people- to the extent that even killing somebody is viewed in terms of a dead person allegedly having had "white privilige". I'm against Western imperialism but I haven't sunk to a point where I'm celebrating an innocent person being attacked and then killed and I'm celebrating it because he was a white person. If every Muslim thought like that, then Muslims really would be the monsters that anti-Muslim propaganda paints Muslims as.

I'm not an alt-right person. Just because I'm aware of certains facts about Jews doesn't mean that I believe in Hitlerism. Ibn Kathir said things against the Jews in his tafsir. So is Ibn Kathir now alt-right? Is Ibn Kathir now a white nationalist? He called them cowardly and asked that Allah may curse them. I'm my own side. The truth is the truth. You can clearly see in the video that he was attacked first, they were throwing objects at him and he reacted. Then they killed him.

I don't look down at my skin and say I have to be a slave to leftists. I only bow to Allah and if Civil War breaks out I am my own side.

You said previously that the man had a sword and you can see in the video there was no sword. You have already lied previously just for political reasons. I'm not willing to lie for political reasons.

Nice essay bro, however this incident was started by the white guy, he was wielding a fucking sword chasing children planning to slice them open. They weren’t looting he is just hella racist and thought he could get away with killing black teens.

I don’t get why people defend him, just search up the story and see it for your self, no need for a essay with zero background knowledge.

Nice essay bro, however this incident was started by the white guy, he was wielding a fucking sword chasing children planning to slice them open. They weren’t looting he is just hella racist and thought he could get away with killing black teens.

I don’t get why people defend him, just search up the story and see it for your self, no need for a essay with zero background knowledge.

okay well show me something
show where he is afterwards telling his story and show that there was the sword

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
either way, these people shouldn't be doing what they're doing

huh nah he got what he deserved, if a man Chased me with a sword, i would have straight up sent him to his maker.

he clearly wanted to kill, he got lucky that he wasn’t killed himself at the end.

Trending