Misleading BLM crowd back at it again

So the girl did not say somalis where slaves so whats the problem? Anyways these people are minority and second shes probably 16 or close to it. Only somalis make essays when a teenager is miseducated about their history wallahi dhiikarka iska ilaaliyaa kkk
I’m curious how they even find these retarded teens with ease. Somehow they can find a tik tok video with 2 likes or a tweet with zero retweets a few seconds after they’re sent off.

I’m curious how they even find these retarded teens with ease. Somehow they can find a tik tok video with 2 likes or a tweet with zero retweets a few seconds after they’re sent off.
They are purposely looking for these videos or tweets so they can be offended. They have become same as the SJW they complain about. This girl and some people on twitter are uneducated on somali history just teach them and move on your day. People love to complain, no solutions

On a different note I don’t understand how Ethiopians keep saying they were not colonised. In one battle they defeated Italy but in the second they did not -ww2 and Italy losing facilitated their freedom.

Also they were enslaved. Not to the same extent as transatlantic slave trade, but defo in the Arab slave trade.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
Once the political dust settles, all these blm Xalimos will become spinsters and cat ladies in 5-10yrs. Faraxs with their shit together are not checking for them at all. And the Somali community does not recognize their liberal insanity.

Diaspora ambassador

Representative of Bari
On a different note I don’t understand how Ethiopians keep saying they were not colonised. In one battle they defeated Italy but in the second they did not -ww2 and Italy losing facilitated their freedom.

Also they were enslaved. Not to the same extent as transatlantic slave trade, but defo in the Arab slave trade.
Didn't we colonize them for 14 years a while ago. The portugese liberated them after two failed attempts. They are under neo colonialism right now.

Trending

Latest posts