bless the girls who wear the dirac.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seoul

. . .
Dirac is sexy but the only time I'd wear it is to a wedding. Ain't nobody got time to wear it at home and trip every 5 seconds.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Lol wallahi u make me laugh. What other way would u have preferred?
I would like humans to procreate in an asexual fashion like bacteria using binary fission by duplication saves the hassle and the mess of two sweaty bodies eww. This way millions of us can be made yay job done

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Yes sex is humiliating
Well your showing yourself naked what's worse than that ? Not to mention sharing eachother bodily fluids bluegh I'm gonna be sick :vqbuyv0: my way of procreating is better not this rubbish of joining parts together in an odd fashion

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Iyada caadi ee tahay, wa iska kaftan walal.
I bet @EternalLightX is a freak tho, cause she's terrible at faking hatred of sex or maybe she is and she just ain't met the right farax yet.
:diddyswag:
Warya Mr bonobo monkey who spoke to you? go throw shit at other monkeys this disscussion isn't for primative minded fools such as urself

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Warya Mr bonobo monkey who spoke to you? go throw shit at other monkeys this disscussion isn't for primative minded fools such as urself

Well then I'm the right man for the job, primitive simpletons may not know much but we're good at what we do. Eat, kill, mate, repeat.
:ahhhh:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Well then I'm the right man for the job, primitive simpletons may not know much but we're good at what we do. Eat, kill, mate, repeat.
:ahhhh:
Primative uncivilised people such as you should become instinct your useless to this world do nothing but breed like rabbits.

Status
Not open for further replies.