bless the girls who wear the dirac.

Status
Not open for further replies.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
I wonder if you abhorre sex. It shouldn't be a taboo subject. It was meant to be a satirical parody of the sex-crazed threads you usually see on this website lol.

Sex is disgusting and an act created by the devil why woud god he create such a vile way to procreate bluegh

Sex is disgusting and an act created by the devil why woud god he create such a vile way to procreate bluegh
Sex is the embodiment of intimacy. it is the act which holds marriages together. Not children, I can tell you that. You must be an asexual...

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Sex is the embodiment of intimacy. it is the act which holds marriages together. Not children, I can tell you that. You must be an asexual...
Sex is an act developed for sub humans who are nothing more than animals please do not communicate with a higher being such as myself

Sex is an act developed for sub humans who are nothing more than animals please do not communicate with a higher being such as myself
Edgy, I can tell how many cats you'll be owning. A true higher being would not claim his superiority, it would be understood and reciprocated without being told to do so

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
I'm nobody.
Forgive me superior being, I'll go back to my monkey stuff right away, carry on!
:pachah1:
May the light direct you my brother for you've been cursed to behave like a ferocious baboon. I will take you to a sourcerer who will heel you. Come take my hand for I am the only one who can truly cure you

Status
Not open for further replies.