bleaching cream for your cat

Yaraye

VIP
You guys not gonna believe this story that I’ve heard!!!!!!! A somali girl is getting married soon. She’s a beautiful dark skin woman, and she knows her Future husband finds her attractive. One day while they were spending time together, her future MIL called her aside to have a private convo. The future MIL hands her a 2 different creams. She looks down at it and is confused. The MIL says “I like you for my son. You have good deed, come from a good family, and are educated. You just are…… a bit dark. One is for your face/body and the other is for your private area. Make sure to use it before the wedding.” the girl stands there in shock and doesn’t know what to do.

Oh my god! I’ve heard of future MILs giving their future DILs bleaching creams for their face/ body ( which is absolutely wrong), but one for your 🐱 is insane! :williamswtf: :wtf:

I didn't know I could be so miskeen i thought you literally meant cats like what you can't bleach cat fur 😭 bleaching Malab is wild tf

You guys not gonna believe this story that I’ve heard!!!!!!! A somali girl is getting married soon. She’s a beautiful dark skin woman, and she knows her Future husband finds her attractive. One day while they were spending time together, her future MIL called her aside to have a private convo. The future MIL hands her a 2 different creams. She looks down at it and is confused. The MIL says “I like you for my son. You have good deed, come from a good family, and are educated. You just are…… a bit dark. One is for your face/body and the other is for your private area. Make sure to use it before the wedding.” the girl stands there in shock and doesn’t know what to do.

Oh my god! I’ve heard of future MILs giving their future DILs bleaching creams for their face/ body ( which is absolutely wrong), but one for your 🐱 is insane! :williamswtf: :wtf:
EDIT: @Yaraye clarified that the future husband had nothing to do with this and doesn't even know, but frankly this post could apply to the MIL

I am concerned for your friend, as this incident indicates her future husband is very low-IQ and therefore incapable of upholding the duties of a patriarch. To wit:

1. Rank colorism is an affliction of peasants incapable of independent thought and
2. This is obviously a birdbrained, damaging idea that's going to lead to both of them having weird rashes and potential lifelong complications

I will pray for your friend and hope she flees this predicament. :hillarybiz:

Last edited:

Yaraye

VIP
I am concerned for your friend, as this incident indicates her future husband is very low-IQ and therefore incapable of upholding the duties of a patriarch. To wit:

1. Rank colorism is an affliction of peasants incapable of independent thought and
2. This is obviously a birdbrained, damaging idea that's going to lead to both of them having weird rashes and potential lifelong complications

He's also either ran thru and/or a pr0n addict. How else does a man come to have such strong views and such a peculiar fixation on the fine details of "cat" aesthetics?

I will pray for your friend and hope she flees this predicament. :hillarybiz:
She said the guys didnt know.

She said the guys didnt know.
Oh I see...even worse...I didn't realize bleaching was so common among some of our people. I wonder when this became popular as I suspect it is rather new. It is still obviously peasant behavior when the women are encouraging it. This is disturbingly dravidian behavior for hooyada somali wa yaab

Of course, she should refuse in any case. If her MIL is like this, the only way this marriage will work is if she finds ways to respectfully decline her MIL's insane advice, as a person who thinks like this cannot really be reasoned with and will certainly continue to give terrible advice throughout their marriage. Very sorry for your friend.

Trending

Latest posts