Black & Somali females are always looking to dominate while white females are submissive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
Do you want to catch a STD?

:farmajoyaab: Don't finger strangers
And taste them!
kkkkkkkk. laaawd the risk is the thrill macaanto. have u seen the clip in shame how fassbender licked the two fingets clean. :ahh:

If i knew you i wouldnt hesitate putting three there and lickin them clean right there and then. I have this fresh pussy smell with a hint of rosemerry and jasmine locked in my brain, it doesnt fail to arouse me everytime i remember it. :jcoleno:

kkkkkkkk. laaawd the risk is the thrill macaanto. have u seen the clip in shame how fassbender licked the two fingets clean. :ahh:

If i knew you i wouldnt hesitate putting three there and lickin them clean right there and then. I have this fresh pussy smell with a hint of rosemerry and jasmine locked in my brain, it doesnt fail to arouse me everytime i remember it. :jcoleno:
:faysalwtf:Three? WTF

I would chop you're fingers off
And stuff them in your bum hole!
:fittytousand:

El padrone

Are dinkas jeraar as well ? They look a bit different from the west Africans.
They are very pitch black, have very perky tits. but what piqued my interest is their pussy, its black all around but after you part their pussy lips, it looks like a red raw meat. :ahhhh:

El padrone

How does it taste saxib, since your so learned
:dead1::deadmanny:
haa sxb it depends on her hygeine and diet. some taste metalic coppery with a hint of rasperry, others sour ish sweety ish with salt and citrusy. others strawberry pinneaple ish sweety (tangerine?).

I have what they call flavor preserver on my lower lips, which i keep to preserve the falvour of the punanis i go down, which lingers longer somedays. ppl catch the whiff off me and give me this suspicious eyeside :susp: and i get this mischievous pussy eating smile. also this makes my taste assesment pretty accurate

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
haa sxb it depends on her hygeine and diet. some taste metalic coppery with a hint of rasperry, others sour ish sweety ish with salt and citrusy. others strawberry pinneaple ish sweety (tangerine?).

I have what they call flavor preserver on my lower lips, which i keep to preserve the falvour of the punanis i go down, which lingers longer somedays. ppl catch the whiff off me and give me this suspicious eyeside :susp: and i get this mischievous pussy eating smile. also this makes my taste assesment pretty accurate
True the taste of discharge isn't great it's the enjoyment both partners get out of it which makes it great

:dead1::dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts