Black & Somali females are always looking to dominate while white females are submissive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo
I prefer alpha-betas, best of both
worlds, and I wouldn't clash with
them!

:banderas:
I'd rather a screaming match than having every argument end w him whimpering "yes boss".
And you can't even like argue anymore bc then it'd be too pitiful and men shouldn't cower w their women, 0 attractiveness

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
Natural, I've always been like this,
Since I was a child.

Alphas are born, you can't just wake
Up and decide to be something
You're not.

People soon see through that, I can smell ppls catergories lol
Walaahi you are right i have seen thru ur posts. im shook sometimes. this is why im worshipping you no matter what :mjsuitcry:

if only i had enough lacag to buy 100 geel for you :snoop:
I would even stop this satanic lidestyle for you because you are the type of woman that give my life a purpose, a reason to exist as a decent humanbeing.

f*ck my life :kendrickcry: can i have a hug, baby gurl?

Joesph Muktaar

I am the Andy Dufernse of this site
Walaahi you are right i have seen thru ur posts. im shook sometimes. this is why im worshipping you no matter what :mjsuitcry:

I would even stop this satanic lidestyle for you because you are the type of woman that give my life a purpose, a reason to exist as a decent humanbeing.

wow, mr BDSM found love

:friendhug: Hug? So you can feel
My boobs with you're chest?

I know all the tricks :mjcry:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Eww I'm more submissive, I would rather my partner to dominate me ;) seems more fun that way, he's my master after all I'm just a poor slave captured by him.

Reborn
Sorry but I act difeTE="El padrone, post: 725038, member: 2888"]@lone @project-sushi check this clip. this is the man i want u to be sxb. fingering strangers punani and stiring your fingers in your drink :ahhhh:

[/QUOTE]

I'll try this out when I start school in September :banderas:

Last edited:

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
I don't find arguments logical,
I'd rather marry a man, who
Was the same.

But I feel you,

:friendhug: Hug? So you can feel
My boobs with you're chest?

I know all the tricks :mjcry:
looool you could say that but i wud rather want to feel your heartbeat on my heart to match our rythm and sync our souls together so i could start being human again with pure feeling and to detoxify my soul from inpure thoughts and feeling. that would be a wonderful bliss like being reborn again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending