Black & Somali females are always looking to dominate while white females are submissive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
That is what I have experienced with the different girls I have dated.
I gotchu fam. I have read alot of research in this particular phenomena, black women and somalis particularly yearn for domination because they lived whole their life under subjugation and have inferiority complex. hence compensating those feelings with dominance.

Women who make it their life mission to conquer men and power do for this reasons;
1. Adolescent curiosity (due repression and depravity and lack of sex ed)
2. An association is made between an object of pain (e.g., whip) and excitement/pleasure(hooyos dacas, aabos belt, her bros dhirbaaxo etc)
4. Lack of maternal attention(hooyo kept her calling naaya)
5. Lack of maternal affection(hooyos think affection makes them jiljileec)
6. Little to no control, sexual or otherwise
7. Sexual abuse (very prevalent in blacks)
8. A need for money (thru career and independence)

So we need to conquere, tame and domesticate the dominatrices. the objective: to curb social
anxiety by restoring men to their rightful position of power over women.

make no mistake sxb, if they get the slightest hint that you are weak, way ku dhamaatey. they will have you by the xiniinyo and milk you the last ounces of your ragganimo.

My advice: Its high time for you sxb to explore alternative lifestyle, the BDSM -domination and submission, and sadomasochism.

After you master this fine art, you will start acquiring dominant attitude and toughness then women will not bevave and belittle you, im assuming you have beta male tendencies. which in case, BDSM is for you.

you can dm me for further advice and guidance.

lone

DEACTIVATED
VIP
I gotchu fam. I have read alot of research in this particular phenomena, black women and somalis particularly yearn for domination because they lived whole their life under subjugation and have inferiority complex. hence compensating those feelings with dominance.

Women who make it their life mission to conquer men and power do for this reasons;
2. An association is made between an object of pain (e.g., whip) and excitement/pleasure(hooyos dacas, aabos belt, her bros dhirbaaxo etc)

So we need to conquere, tame and domesticate the dominatrices. the objective: to curb social

make no mistake sxb, if they get the slightest hint that you are weak, way ku dhamaatey. they will have you by the xiniinyo and milk you the last ounces of your ragganimo.

My advice: Its high time for you sxb to explore alternative lifestyle, the BDSM -domination and submission, and sadomasochism.

After you master this fine art, you will start acquiring dominant attitude and toughness then women will not bevave and belittle you, im assuming you have beta male tendencies. which in case, BDSM is for you.

Had to end it with two previous Somali girls. The stuff was toxic.

I can smell a beta or Zeta male a mile
Away, even when they're acting.

Beta males are best for a alpha like
Me :banderas:

El padrone

Had to end it with two previous Somali girls. The stuff was toxic.
I understand. you should start any new relationships with utter domination.

To gauge their submissiveness ask them if they like spanking, no means theyre indeed a submissive naturally but fronting and you should seize this opportunity to spank them without consent this establishes dominance at first.

El padrone

@lone @project-sushi check this clip. this is the man i want u to be sxb. fingering strangers punani and stiring your fingers in your drink :ahhhh:

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo
I can smell a beta or Zeta male a mile
Away, even when they're acting.

Beta males are best for a alpha like
Me :banderas:
I can't deal with anyone less than an alpha. If they're a beta at home they're a beta in the workplace and I don't want anyone who doesn't have ambition.

You can be an alpha and be sweet to your wife but tough outside. They're rare but quite the catch.

I can't deal with anyone less than an alpha. If they're a beta at home they're a beta in the workplace and I don't want anyone who doesn't have ambition.

You can be an alpha and be sweet to your wife but tough outside. They're rare but quite the catch.
I prefer alpha-betas, best of both
worlds, and I wouldn't clash with
them!

:banderas:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts