Black Shia claims Somalis are anti-black due to their Sunnism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shias believe that black people won’t go to jannah and he is dissing Somalis for being Sunni, what a dumb clown:mjlol:

Last edited:

Keo

VIP
Speakers Corner has gone worldwide even ones in Canada know about it now. It's a good soap opera that comes on every Sunday.

Keo

VIP
They always attacking Somalis in the park. First it was the homeless Turk who used to sleep in the park until he found his friend Raj called Hussein calling Somalis stinky Somalis and now this black Shia Isa. They can't keep our name out of their mouth.

Keo

VIP
That guy Sa Ra always gets roasted in the comments whenever he makes a comment. He used to play a biasexual character on TV and on there he kissed a man.
:susp:
So each time he gets called a battyman in the comments.
:mjlol:

He called us Somalis Sunni savage monkeys that would rather side with their fellow Sunnis against the black people. He also claims our anti-blackness stems from our Sunnism.

Are you seeing this? I'm truly shocked. What do you guys think? :gucciwhat:

@Crow @Geeljire sanbuur @AarHawd_7 @Karim @xalimathe6 @The Gadabursi Nomad @yaskaaa @caano and hilib ari @kobe @doroafels
I agree with him. Im Gadabuursi and Dir so no surprise there. You Sunnis have been racist for too long. SUFI POWER!!!:fittytousand:

لقد كنت من السنة عنصريين لفترة طويلة. القوة الصوفية! الله أكبر!:fittytousand:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I agree with him. Im Gadabuursi and Dir so no surprise there. You Sunnis have been racist for too long. SUFI POWER!!!:fittytousand:

لقد كنت من السنة عنصريين لفترة طويلة. القوة الصوفية! الله أكبر!:fittytousand:

Stop trolling Sufis are also Sunnis. :snoop:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts