Black scientists arguing about a rocket design

Discussion in 'General' started by Saalax Bidaar, Feb 11, 2019.

1. Suldaanka

Suldaanka

Ratings:
    +6,268
    Again we still have a higher income and graduation rate. As for welfare no one beats you black folks percentage wise. Dont even have a minister position. I affirmative action works why not use it yourselves. Bullshit

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. onlyme

onlyme

Ratings:
    +749
    Minister position? Where the puck are u talking about prawn. Which welfare giving country did your leeching family latched on to. You pluckers have spread like locusts and leeches worldwide.

3. Suldaanka

Suldaanka

Ratings:
    +6,268
    Guudaafad.

4. Yaquub

Yaquub

Ratings:
    +9,369
    If i'm being honest. I prefer AA's to most west africans. At least they have the right to be bitter! west africans hate other africans including themselves and make us all look bad like they are in italy and france. Also carribean americans are cool just that things are a bit tense between somali and carribian and west african communities in the uk, yet i was surprised to learn that that's not the case in the US. I guess it's mainly because communities in the uk are just messed up. I personally ain't got nothing against so called diaspora africans or Caribbeans of any kind but i always hit back when you lot dish out! it's human nature. We all have pride and were created different communities for a reason but until we get all that hate out we can;t come together. And if we can't come together then us darkies whether east or west african or islanders will always lose out to chinese or european thieves.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Teeri-Alpha

Teeri-Alpha

Ratings:
    +2,970

suicide bombinh is haraam and he who kills himself will be taken to hell and this is NOt from islam, do not insult islam, for we have beentold very generation will have kawarich,

are you somali? if you not you should not be in somali forum insulting muslims, if you are then are you not muslim too or did you become a gaal because every somali was born of muslim parents

6. Teeri-Alpha

Teeri-Alpha

Ratings:
    +2,970

agah, war ileen kan waa adoon, i did not relaisse you were a ****** slave purchased fom nigeria and sold in jamaica 500 years ago, sorry mate, i asumed i was tlaking to a somali, waa bantu fufu kamundu,
    /muslim forums

warya why you coming to somali and insults us,

what hard work? carribbean blacks have a out of wedlock rate of 95% of their children under 10

same for ******s from the USA, 705 of black females from 18-65 have stds and thus the highest rate, 65% of black man have gone to prison in the USA

98% of white females are raped by a ****** when they get raped, 99.9% of blacks are murdered by other ******s,

and yet you have the audicty to insult us ?

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. Teeri-Alpha

Teeri-Alpha

Ratings:
    +2,970
    saheeb? what bantu uses saeeb, a bantu from carrb/usa where ever you come from, are you sure your not some fake somali pretending to be a from AA community?

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Teeri-Alpha

Teeri-Alpha

Ratings:
    +2,970
    females all over the world like foreign man, look at chinky/japanese females with cadan man, this is why nations never trusted a female in power for thousands of years

• Like Like x 1
  9. Teeri-Alpha

Teeri-Alpha

Ratings:
    +2,970

atleast i was able to count my ancestry to 40 generations by age 12, what about you? 3, 4?

10. Emily

Emily Da queen VIP

Ratings:
    +6,237
    Dang why are you so rude ? Go do something productive with your time, take some English classes or something.

11. Teeri-Alpha

Teeri-Alpha

Ratings:
    +2,970

did you not read who he was insulting Somali girls and our religion?

he started it, he is insulting somali girls

or do you have an adoon boyfriend

12. Samaalic Era

Samaalic Era

Ratings:
    +4,390
    :salute:

• Like Like x 1
  13. Yaquub

Yaquub

Ratings:
    +9,369
    Exactly. Look at queen sheba! became queen.......brought habesha with her to please her new king.

:dead1:

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Teeri-Alpha

Teeri-Alpha

Ratings:
    +2,970

hey onlyme, i wish to apologise to you dude, its not cool insulting somalis and muslims but that doesn't give me the right to insult you back no matter how pissed i was , my duty as a muslim is to be a good flag bearer for islam and be patience as with our good manners might on day convince you rto become a Muslim as its the true religion, the worshipping of one God, and i failed by attacking you back, though you attacked me first its no excuse, though i hated when yuo talked about the honour of our girls which boiled my blood, for they are precious to us,

in the chance you will not accept this and throw insults back, then no worries, i wish you a blessed life, i hope we forgive each other,

15. 4head

4head The one and only 4head

Ratings:
    +7,016
    WE WUZ ISRAELITES AND KANGS AND SHIEEEEEEEEET

• Funny Funny x 2
  16. Saalax Bidaar

Saalax Bidaar Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness VIP

Ratings:
    +10,577
    No your people were brought from West Africa chained up in the lower deck of a ship, you are the son of a slave. Embrace it and love it baby

The Somalis are proud and free never been slaves and can trace their ancestors for 40/50 generations

The difference is day and night

• Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  17. Suldaanka

Suldaanka

Ratings:
    +6,268
    Ruunta waran ka daaran. The truth hurts.
    Awoogeyga labada wuxu ka dhintay 27 adooma. Awoowyshey ba loo qeybiye. Haday oogan lahayan

• Like Like x 1
  18. onlyme

onlyme

Ratings:
    +749
    watch this somalian quote stats that he magically pulled out his pet camel's arse. Nigga your community is a refugee community begging food and shelter all over the phucking world even as you degrade the people's culture in every single one of those countries. You gotta be outta your dusty 68IQ mind to compare yourselves to the world influencing African American community.

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. onlyme

onlyme

Ratings:
    +749
    When you can take that to the bank and buy your own bananas instead of begging for it i'll take you seriously. Until then none of that is worth a lump on a log if you have to stretch out your hand and beg for food and shelter from people in countries far away from yours...after you swim oceans and crawl across deserts just to get away from your own country and countrymen. You phuckers are a collosal failure. Embrace that!

• Qashin Qashin x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  20. onlyme

onlyme

Ratings:
    +749
    oh ok...just saw this. Respek!!

• Funny Funny x 1
Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted