• This website is being maintained/upgraded and may have some downtime or errors. Report any problems to the admin.

Black scientists arguing about a rocket design

I am of the persuasion that Prof Shaniqua had more a sound theory of aerodynamics in the lower stratosphere, but nonetheless Dr. Neveah's theory also has it's merits, especially her part on synthetic combustibles. Good debate though, 10/10.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
VIP
I am of the persuasion that Prof Shaniqua had more a sound theory of aerodynamics in the lower stratosphere, but nonetheless Dr. Neveah's theory also has it's merits, especially her part on synthetic combustibles. Good debate though, 10/10.
:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:
Brilliant

U from hell hole Somalia and throwing hands is the most barbaric thing you’ve ever seen. U a prawn comedian
Yes . that was the most barbaric thing I have ever seen. All of them started throwing fist over 2 females argument.

And why the hell do you always have to disgrace Somalia every time you post something. I am from Djibouti and Somaliland how the hell am I supposed to know what "barnaric' things Hawiye and Raxaweyn's avebeen doing for 27 years?:snoop:

Latest posts