Black people in Tunisia facing attacks

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ | ๐’–๐’†๐’„A๐’—๐’ƒ ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
VIP
I came across this tweet which shows black people in Tunisia facist attacks after the recent remarks from the president.

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
The somali goverment should issue a message to all Somalis living in the maghreb region to plan a trip back incase anything happens.
Just like how they issued a message during the beginning of the Russian-Ukrainian war.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ | ๐’–๐’†๐’„A๐’—๐’ƒ ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
VIP
The somali goverment should issue a message to all Somalis living in the maghreb region to plan a trip back incase anything happens.
Just like how they issued a message during the beginning of the Russian-Ukrainian war.
Exactly, its clear north Africa is not a safe place and we should not be living there let alone contributing to their economy

What happened to them being our E1b1b Brothers like some deluded people here say

The only North Africans that are truly close to Somalis are those Black Egpytians and Nubians in South Egypt, they love Somalis by the way when I visited there

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
What happened to them being our E1b1b Brothers like some deluded people here say

The only North Africans that are truly close to Somalis are those Black Egpytians and Nubians in South Egypt, they love Somalis by the way when I visited there
To be honest, the scenario may simply be that there is so much immigration that they are overburdened, thus they are enacting a blanket ban on all foreigners. They are making Sub-Saharan Africans the scapegoat for all of their issues, which is also including Somalis. Well, I believe these sentiments have always existed to a lesser level, but the circumstances are dire right now.

See how how Somalis talk about oromos when a large number of them crosses the border. We become quite xenophobic. It is human nature to desire to blame someone other than themselves.

We are the last of the moehicans

:westbrookswag: :westbrookswag: :westbrookswag:

Trending