Black overweight women complaining about not being pretty Korea.

Me either. Again, there’s a bunch of videos of Bantus stating how unattractive Somali people are. A lot of them think I look weird/ugly and will tell me to my face. I’ve read black women media, essence, The clutch magazine, chrissie’s videos, MadameNoire, and Fox Soul and they always are complaining. In Essence and another black magazine would have articles crying about true natural black beauty is not be celebrated, while having advertisements for skin bleaching cream in the back of the magazine.

Since when did Bantus find Somalis unattractive when they try their hardest to look like us? They wear wigs and weaves to hide their natural hair. Use perms to hide their kinky hair. Do heavy contouring or get nose jobs to look more attractive.

All Somalis have features they spend thousands on yearly. But we're seen as unattractive. These fools are hating because we've never claimed them and always remain attached to our roots. Minus afew lost souls but most will drop that mess in a few years time.

Blacks are suffering from a stock-home syndrome that they feel they need to be accepted everywhere they go because they have no sense of belonging. They come from a place where they were sold like cattle and treated like animals -- they also had their leaders killed who taught them unity and strength. They're in such a sad and pity-full state and they desperately need guidance.

They need Islam to guide them.

naya you are funny... :trumpsmirk:

joke aside ... why black like to humiliate themselves like that... like Koreans don't even find Koreans with dark skin attractive no matter their features... wallahi I thank Allah for preserving me from such humiliation and low dignity.

btw when is Korean dream dying down ... enough of this feminine men agenda

It only south korean men who are feminine
1600615759017.png

Keo

VIP
These black women hate themselves which is why they run to countries like Korea seeking validation by thinking they are going to accepted for being black. Looks is everything in Korea and their beauty standards is the total opposite of what these black women are. They also frown upon people who are overweight people which a lot of these black women tend to be.

South Korea is even cruel against their own people. It’s a literal “lookism” state. If you’re ugly, being accepted, getting jobs and being liked is smt you can only dream off. Their beauty standards are based on Eurocentric features. They aren’t even pale themselves but bleach their skins

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
These black women hate themselves which is why they run to countries like Korea seeking validation by thinking they are going to accepted for being black. Looks is everything in Korea and their beauty standards is the total opposite of what these black women are. They also frown upon people who are overweight people which a lot of these black women tend to be.
It’s true. All the women in the video are overweight by Asian standards. That’s one of the reasons I lost weight. I knew if I wanted a decent non-white or really any man, I wouldn’t be overweight.

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
They’ll seek attention from people they don’t even like. These chicks will call me ugly, say/talk are weird and a loser, but get extremely upset that I don’t associate with them. In high school, the maadows and Puerto Ricans pick on me hard, but were offended that all my friends were Mexicans and foreign blacks. I really wish they would stop trying to “guide” me.

Why would go to a country with less than 1 percent of a black population to escape racism? Also, the East Asian standard of beauty is to be doll-like, petite and pale skin. So why are they surprised that they’re not going to considered you attractive there ? These women are citing racism and colorism. That’s makes no sense because 1. How is it racist to prefer your own race ? 2. East Asians are lighter and have straighter hair than whites. There’s videos of maadows saying how unattractive Somalis are to them. Why is that cool, but anybody not attracted to them is bad ?

WOE IS ME IS THE BLACK MOTTO

THE NEGRO RACE IS ONE OF POINTING FINGERS AND WHINING ASS TWERKING FATHERLESS COMMUNITIES AND PROMOTION OF TOM FOOLERY NOTHING EVER BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY

O SHIT I BEEN LURKING TO MANY RACIST WEBSITES

SORRY I WILL CORRECT MY VIEWS AND PUT THEM IN A LIBERAL LENS

BLACKS CAN NEVER BE RACIST OR BIGOTS
BLACKS SHAKING THEIR ASSES AND ALWAYS DANCING IS SPIRITUAL AWAKENING AND ITS Not SEXUAL
BLACKS BUILT THE PYRAMIDS BUILT THE SPACESHIPS BUILT CHINAS GREAT WALL
BUILT THE YELLOW BRICK ROAD THAT LEADS TO THE WIZARD
BLACKS ARE KINGS AND QUEENS

SO MANY SOMALI YOUTH / GIRLS ESPECIALLY ARE OBSESSED WITH KOREANS ITS PRETTY SAD FROM AFRICA TO BLACK AMERICANS TO CARRIBBEANS ALL WANT TO BE OTHER CULTURES AND RACES OR BE LOVED BY THEM BEING BLACK OR AFRICAN IS TO BE HATED BUT EVERY THING ELSE IS TO BE LOVED LOOK AT @Basra HOW OBSESSED SHE IS WITH WHITE EUROPEANS PRETTY PATHETIC YET SHE CANT EVEN NAME HER FOREFATHERS

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
SO MANY SOMALI YOUTH / GIRLS ESPECIALLY ARE OBSESSED WITH KOREANS ITS PRETTY SAD FROM AFRICA TO BLACK AMERICANS TO CARRIBBEANS ALL WANT TO BE OTHER CULTURES AND RACES OR BE LOVED BY THEM BEING BLACK OR AFRICAN IS TO BE HATED BUT EVERY THING ELSE IS TO BE LOVED LOOK AT @Basra HOW OBSESSED SHE IS WITH WHITE EUROPEANS PRETTY PATHETIC YET SHE CANT EVEN NAME HER FOREFATHERS

So sad indeed. :(

Trending

Latest posts