Black overweight women complaining about not being pretty Korea.

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
Why would go to a country with less than 1 percent of a black population to escape racism? Also, the East Asian standard of beauty is to be doll-like, petite and pale skin. So why are they surprised that they’re not going to considered you attractive there ? These women are citing racism and colorism. That’s makes no sense because 1. How is it racist to prefer your own race ? 2. East Asians are lighter and have straighter hair than whites. There’s videos of maadows saying how unattractive Somalis are to them. Why is that cool, but anybody not attracted to them is bad ?

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
naya you are funny... :trumpsmirk:

joke aside ... why black like to humiliate themselves like that... like Koreans don't even find Koreans with dark skin attractive no matter their features... wallahi I thank Allah for preserving me from such humiliation and low dignity.

btw when is Korean dream dying down ... enough of this feminine men agenda

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
Idk if you're blind or something but them Koreans were being racist in the video. The entire video is dumb though. If you're black it don't matter where you go in the world, you're gonna find people treating you some type of way. The solution is to find people that genuinely want to be friends with you and ignore everyone else.

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
Idk if you're blind or something but them Koreans were being racist in the video. The entire video is dumb though. If you're black it don't matter where you go in the world, you're gonna find people treating you some type of way. The solution is to find people that genuinely want to be friends with you and ignore everyone else.
I wholeheartedly agree, but a majority of Black American women have this mindset. Hood blacks are the most emotional about it. I’ve had maadow women who do not like me, talk about how weird I look and have literally have nothing in common with me, ask why I don’t hang out with them. It’s kinda creepy.

Last edited:
Its usually outcast black women that have that problem, who seek for acceptance elsewhere. They think because Asians personify and steal black culture that it means they love black people. They don’t realize that they’re mirroring black men, who also on the pop culture level don’t have much regard for black women, and that AA culture is male dominant. Of course the Asian men love the attention because they make them into celebrities by fetishizing them.

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
Its usually outcast black women that have that problem, who seek for acceptance elsewhere. They think because Asians personify and steal black culture that it means they love black people. They don’t realize that they’re mirroring black men, who also on the pop culture level don’t have much regard for black women, and that AA culture is male dominant. Of course the Asian men love the attention because they make them into celebrities by fetishizing them.
Truth be told, most black women are incels. And this is also from personal experience. Their mindset is very toxic. They want everyone to accept them for they are, uplift them financially/emotionally, and for affirmative action in relationships while offering nothing but a bunch of emotional baggage, vagina, and some kids. I’ve was in this mentally for a while . Luckily, I was around people how checked me and didn’t coddle my shitty behavior.

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
Black people say that Somalis love white people and a white/Asian man could go there to sleep with all the women.

Truth be told, most black women are incels. And this is also from personal experience. Their mindset is very toxic. They want everyone to accept them for they are, uplift them financially/emotionally, and for affirmative action in relationships while offering nothing but a bunch of emotional baggage, vagina, and some kids. I’ve was in this mentally for a while . Luckily, I was around people how checked me and didn’t coddle my shitty behavior.
I’m curious about how it got to that point. I recognize that black men don’t help the issue, but why do black women tend to grow up with that mentality way more than other ethnic groups. AA women in particular lack any form of introspective or humility. They’re constantly filling theirselves with self affirmation that is not consistent with reality, and try to bend reality to fit the world they’ve created in their mind. Other ethnic groups have incels but at least they work on theirselves or humble theirselves if they’re too lazy. A lot of black women take pride in not trying. They want you to accept them for their obesity, not cooking, cleaning, promiscuity etc. Then go to a completely different culture and try and get them to love you just because you like their romance films. I’ve grown up with Asians. They haven’t even seen the beginning of how racist they can be.

Black people say that Somalis love white people and a white/Asian man could go there to sleep with all the women.
That’s why white men are only “hated” in America. Average white men run through Asia and Africa like a brothel. Black men mostly mind their business while this is happening but then black women seem to more times than not blame the black men when they find out the white men are just objectifying them.

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
Everyone is shitting on the women, but the guys are worse when it comes to seeking outside validation. Black men aggressively pursue non-Black women and make outrageous claims about virtually every group of non-Black women that just as much don't align with reality. Yes, BW beg non-Black men all the time online - but let's not confuse things. Men are the kings of this shit. Don't get me wrong, I see it as far more embarrassing for women b/c men are always more shameless and the ones pursuing.

Everyone is shitting on the women, but the guys are worse when it comes to seeking outside validation. Black men aggressively pursue non-Black women and make outrageous claims about virtually every group of non-Black women that just as much don't align with reality. Yes, BW beg non-Black men all the time online - but let's not confuse things. Men are the kings of this shit. Don't get me wrong, I see it as far more embarrassing for women b/c men are always more shameless and the ones pursuing.
Men will say anything to get women, especially BM and Indians, but they know they’re lying. I’ve yet to find a man that actually believes what he’s saying. That’s why they say “charge it to the game”. The BW actually believe these non black men are what they glorify them to be.

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
Yes and no. Black men like Micheal Jordan aren’t like that because he raised in good home with a father in the house. Blacks from down south are more conservative. Creoles are the most conservative of all the black American groups. My grandma sounds just like that white last with Gone With the Wind. Hood maadow dudes are the most emotional. The black men that are successful with a good home don’t care . The Pookies will try to hit on me, while telling how exotic. They’ll gaslight you and call you ugly, talk about how black I am when I reject them. Or they’ll insult my looks and then ask me out. They’re like catty high school girls

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
Never understood this madow mentality of "if you don't find me attractive you're racist" :reallymaury:
Me either. Again, there’s a bunch of videos of Bantus stating how unattractive Somali people are. A lot of them think I look weird/ugly and will tell me to my face. I’ve read black women media, essence, The clutch magazine, chrissie’s videos, MadameNoire, and Fox Soul and they always are complaining. In Essence and another black magazine would have articles crying about true natural black beauty is not be celebrated, while having advertisements for skin bleaching cream in the back of the magazine.

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
Men will say anything to get women, especially BM and Indians, but they know they’re lying. I’ve yet to find a man that actually believes what he’s saying. That’s why they say “charge it to the game”. The BW actually believe these non black men are what they glorify them to be.

Nigga, I'm aware of that. I do it too. A lot of women across the board believe it, which is why men do it. It's also true that is particularly effective against darker ethnic women. I'm talking about the fact that non-Black women are at the epicenter of many black males' lives. No group of men talk and think about foreign women as much as black men. It is almost always at the foreground of a woman's description. I'm not even necessarily criticising them for it cause I'm on the ajnabi wave also. That said, niggas sexualize foreign women to the point where it's 10x easier as a black male in an overwhelmingingly non-Black city. Niggas done fucked the supply and demand ratios. Everything black women have been accused of, black men do also. Even the whole 'if you don't find me attractive you're racist' shtick.

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
Yes and no. Black men like Micheal Jordan aren’t like that because he raised in good home with a father in the house. Blacks from down south are more conservative. Creoles are the most conservative of all the black American groups. My grandma sounds just like that white last with Gone With the Wind. Hood maadow dudes are the most emotional. The black men that are successful with a good home don’t care . The Pookies will try to hit on me, while telling how exotic. They’ll gaslight you and call you ugly, talk about how black I am when I reject them. Or they’ll insult my looks and then ask me out. They’re like catty high school girls

I'm in Europe, but the behaviour from 2nd generation blacks is virtually the same.

The point is, a lot of black men are deeply insecure regarding their race and the dynamic with women from other backgrounds. That's why women from from background X absolutely must LOVE black men and niggas absolutely have to slay pussy in this country or that region etc. The sheer desire to be reassured and sought after is really feminine.

Nigga, I'm aware of that. I do it too. A lot of women across the board believe it, which is why men do it. It's also true that is particularly effective against darker ethnic women. I'm talking about the fact that non-Black women are at the epicenter of many black males' lives. No group of men talk and think about foreign women as much as black men. It is almost always at the foreground of a woman's description. I'm not even necessarily criticising them for it cause I'm on the ajnabi wave also. That said, niggas sexualize foreign women to the point where it's 10x easier as a black male in an overwhelmingingly non-Black city. Niggas done fucked the supply and demand ratios. Everything black women have been accused of, black men do also. Even the whole 'if you don't find me attractive you're racist' shtick.
Ig we just run around different circles. I’ve only seen a handful of black guys glorifying non black women as a net positive, without just comparing them to black women. My experience is with them sexualizing women in general and ignoring black women's existence, and that’s mostly guys that grew up around mostly white people. If you grow up in a white area of course white women will be the level because that’s who you’re competing with your white friends for. The black guys in the black areas will link anyone but give white women more time because they have more money usually and are quicker to give them money, not really because they see them as a prize.

Blacks are suffering from a stock-home syndrome that they feel they need to be accepted everywhere they go because they have no sense of belonging. They come from a place where they were sold like cattle and treated like animals -- they also had their leaders killed who taught them unity and strength. They're in such a sad and pity-full state and they desperately need guidance.

Trending