Black magic (Wise words of caution)

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
There's this new thing going around were magicians pimp out women and get them to marry brothers then they put magic on them and the magician kills the man and takes his wealth. They are ruthless like the Moroccan women, they move on the man like black widows and if they have children from a previous marriage i.e rivals for the wealth they put magic on them to drive them crazy or kill them.

Wild stories i've heard from cousins and family. Must be a new thing, then again some Moroccan women do that all the time. Just be careful brothers these magicians have levelled up and are now sending their wives to do their dirty work for them. There's the man's money to inherit so they are even more motivated than ever. Heard this from my cousins in Yemen, UAE and Abu dahbi. So warn your relatives if they have Arab wives in the Gulf or Yemen this might become a growing trend.

May Allah protect us, one of my uncles was a victim but the family are ashamed so they've been keeping this on the down low. But she took lots of his money and ran back to the magician. She also fed his kid something to blackmail him (She claimed it was magic). Then she disappeared.

Don't let random people feed you kids! all the need is that and the mother's name and the kid gets ADHD. The jinn possess them and they can no longer focus or sit still. They experience mood swings and change in behaviour. They also respond to ruqyah and that's a telling sign of black magic.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Damn I thought that the Moroccan being known for Sixir was just a stereotype and not a real thing
:what1:
It happens trust me and they've now exported their business to the gulf and yemen. Preying on foreign men to steal their assets. It's actually clever if you're a magician, you simply get the man to love the woman from a love spell. Then he cuts of his family and you finally put a jinn inside him to transfer his funds and you then divorce him and leave him broke.

It happens trust me and they've now exported their business to the gulf and yemen. Preying on foreing men to steal their assets. It's actually clever if you're a magician, you simply get the man to love the woman from a love spell. Then he cuts of his family and you finally put a jinn inside him to transfer his funds and you then divorce him and leave him broke.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Morocco's sixir is different level, which is why the best Raqis are from there as they have to deal with evil magicians on the regular.

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
Very spooky stuff indeed always read the three Quls for protection.

I have read and listened to so much occult stuff that the unseen is so scary if you donโ€™t protect yourself from it your helpless.

These people can direct thing to you from half across the planet.