Black Magic Subliminal Messaging on Qur'an Recitation Video: Beware!

Watch the video brothers and sisters, Ali Dawah explains the situation well.

A sick woman tried casting sixir on someone while the Qur'an is playing. Millions have watched this video, and I imagine many fall asleep to it.

May Allah protect us all

York University? We got that in Toronto. Yo free the homie Owen Brown man. That's crazy.

But on a serious note, this is very very sad man. In a video with Quran recitation. What is this world coming to man?

This reminded me of some people who would buy "Islamic" talismans with the sellers supposedly putting parts of the Quran in it for protection.

When some brothers went to do an investigation, they found that some of the written notes in the talismans were the Quran written backwards.

Be careful y'all, and remember Allah. Inshallah no one will be effected by this.

York University? We got that in Toronto. Yo free the homie Owen Brown man. That's crazy.

But on a serious note, this is very very sad man. In a video with Quran recitation. What is this world coming to man?

This reminded me of some people who would buy "Islamic" talismans with the sellers supposedly putting parts of the Quran in it for protection.

When some brothers went to do an investigation, they found that some of the written notes in the talismans were the Quran written backwards.

Be careful y'all, and remember Allah. Inshallah no one will be effected by this.
Very scary times bro

Trending

Latest posts