Black girl has had enough of racist Xaliimos

A university confessions page (in the 3rd world UK of course :mjlol:) has tweeted the desperate plea of a madow girl

She is asking for help in dealing with her secretly racist Xaliimo flatmates kkkk

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:dead::dead::dead:

Madd

Maddd!!!!!
Thing is I heard the mali girls that go to that uni are the biggest arch ur back for madow guys.:chrisfreshhah: I promise u there probably getting there backs blown our by biddas. What an irony :mjlol:

We can’t be racist because we’re black ourselves but that is disgusting behavior by those girls. I bet they’re the type to lust after madow men too. I know a few girls like that who will talk shit about madow women’s timo and call them ugly but talk about how they love black men. The antiblackness of Somalis is appalling.

We can’t be racist because we’re black ourselves but that is disgusting behavior by those girls. I bet they’re the type to lust after madow men too. I know a few girls like that who will talk shit about madow women’s timo and call them ugly but talk about how they love black men. The antiblackness of Somalis is appalling.

Nacalaa... you have naxariis for everyone except Somali men kkkk :drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Thing is I heard the mali girls that go to that uni are the biggest arch ur back for madow guys.:chrisfreshhah: I promise u there probably getting there backs blown our by biddas. What an irony :mjlol:
Worst part is xalimos are the worst at taking d1kk you put the tip in and they yelling chilllll :mjlol:

What makes them want jareees they finna die :russ:

blade99

FLOATING IN SPACE
What do you expect from 4th world UK it's a haven for demonic entities

Somali women talking shit about black women yet will let Tyrone biggums nut on their 10heads it's appalling the sheer arrogance of these halimos talking shit about a black person

But the blacks of the skull island aka UK are no better making fun of African women and FGM so f*ck those oragantang cookie monster looking c*nt scabs

may the Almighty destroy the island of hedonism may the Almighty show the sins of the royal family and the French revolution happens to the British Royal family may God let global warming speed up so this shit island can go under like Atlantis

THE UK is a punishment for good souls but a entertainment park for the heathens

May Allah protect us from the influence of the UK

I'm so sad that this island actually ruled half the world may every refugee flood the UK and shit on its lands

blade99

FLOATING IN SPACE
The UK keeps even the most harden of men awake at night it's just a evil place

But my god their fucking pies are good

blade99

FLOATING IN SPACE
A university confessions page (in the 3rd world UK of course :mjlol:) has tweeted the desperate plea of a madow girl

She is asking for help in dealing with her secretly racist Xaliimo flatmates kkkk

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:dead::dead::dead:
Wallahi Somali women are worst then us they truly are racist toward black women it's so sad

By the way @Shmurda they always scream chill abo weyne to me aka big daddy :siilaanyolaugh:

blade99

FLOATING IN SPACE
Especially when Somali women have lahoe butter dropping from their beautiful lips calling me abo weyne

Ajeeeeeeebo

Trending