Black girl gets beat up by asian

Status
Not open for further replies.

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
No xishood he beat her in front of her child because she stole some meat :mjlol:
I would steal from Asian stores and when they tried taking it back I would beat them up. I’m too grown for that shit now though:pachah1:

Public shaming for thieves is a good thing. Onlything maddows understand is violence. Next time she is there she wont steal as she will remember this karbaash

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
What if she was poor and it was only a little thing technically in islam she should have been let off and if she was poor he and the community would have been punished since she and her kids food should have been taken care of.

What if she was poor and it was only a little thing technically in islam she should have been let off and if she was poor he and the community would have been punished since she and her kids food should have been taken care of.

He should have called the police or security. Beating a female who stole food in front of her children is lowlife scum bag degenerate behaviour. Madows will probably beat him now.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
He should have called the police or security. Beating a female who stole food in front of her children is lowlife scum bag degenerate behaviour. Madows will probably beat him now.
I hope they do beat him the east asians always have a temper fucking annoying they don't have alot of empathy.
Always shouting hitting in my area

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

stealing is not allowed even if we are starving . Allaah swt have mercy on his creations

What language is that??? Nigerian?

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
stealing is not allowed even if we are starving . Allaah swt have mercy on his creations

What language is that??? Nigerian?
No its not a good thing to steal in islam but its not big deal if it's small things not huge things, if its expensive you hands are then chopped. But if you're stealing because youre poor because in islam it's the governments responsibility to take care of the poor finances the government and society would be in trouble for leaving a person so poor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts