black face sweater

Status
Not open for further replies.
dyvgf5gv4aabody.jpg

made by Gucci, goes for $900. african americans find this sweater offensive. what do u think Somali people?
I guess the white people always have the last laugh.

giphy.gif

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
:pachah1::russ:
I'm dead, these people are creative :mjlol:
I need one of these though, for my cadaan friends:drakelaugh:

The sad thing is, even though these cadaans are taking the piss out of blacks, they will still buy from gucci.

I remember that Dolce & Gabbana did an ad that was racist towards the chinese, the chinese got pissed and ended up boycotting the high fashion brand. D&G was also supposed to have a fashion show there in china, but the Chinese government got involved and shut it down.

I remember a few months back (around December time), there was a video of Chinese fashion kids all burning their D&G clothing. These guys really fucked up with pissing of chinese.

Madows should start doing what the chinese did and boycott. They buy so much of these high fashion brands just to stunt on one another. Is the material that D&G and other high fashion brands use to make their clothes from Jannah for them to continue buying????

Lol every time this big companies sales drop a little they do something that trigger the mass to be relevant again, mostly targeting African Americans cause they are the group mostly likely to go ape shit and give them the attention they craving for.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
The sad thing is, even though these cadaans are taking the piss out of blacks, they will still buy from gucci.

I remember that Dolce & Gabbana did an ad that was racist towards the chinese, the chinese got pissed and ended up boycotting the high fashion brand. D&G was also supposed to have a fashion show there in china, but the Chinese government got involved and shut it down.

I remember a few months back (around December time), there was a video of Chinese fashion kids all burning their D&G clothing. These guys really fucked up with pissing of chinese.

Madows should start doing what the chinese did and boycott. They buy so much of these high fashion brands just to stunt on one another. Is the material that D&G and other high fashion brands use to make their clothes from Jannah for them to continue buying????

Blacks have zero influence in the real world. No power, nothing! How can they boycott something when nobody takes them seriously? It's not racist but are blacks really powerful in the real world?No.

Blacks have zero influence in the real world. No power, nothing! How can they boycott something when nobody takes them seriously? It's not racist but are blacks really powerful in the real world?No.
To be fair blacks have a lot of buying power in america. AA's always buy the most expensive stuff they can't afford, they almost rival the congo danddies in over spending in terms of clothing.

To be fair blacks have a lot of buying power in america. AA's always buy the most expensive stuff they can't afford, they almost rival the congo danddies in over spending in terms of clothing.

@4head Yaquub has answered my question, their 'power' is in their purchasing power. These guys spend soooooo much money on material things that it's not funny no more.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
@4head Yaquub has answered my question, their 'power' is in their purchasing power. These guys spend soooooo much money on material things that it's not funny no more.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So they don't create and hold any form of power! buyers are not powerful, they just buy. Who create? The powerful ones!
the jews create and buy, and nobody tries to insult them otherwise they are in prison or killed lmao

Bruh it is one thing to stand out but to stand while making Black-Americans is a comedy nowadays since they are always reactionary and don't stop giving fucks.
First they get torn by asian shops since they are the consumers selling them hair products making millions off them. then here comes this a predominantly a "black" clothes selling company trying to stand out while making themselves look like douches to them. The. Backlash. Is. Inevitable. It still has 900 dollars put on it. IF any black person buys this to look "good" they are doomed.

They indeed do what if I tell you it was African American athletes and celebrities that made “champion” cool again when they almost run out of business all it takes is African American artists to stop putting Gucci and other material shit in their songs and their people stop buying and watch them sink.

But problem is AAs care more about the check than their dignity.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Hahah hilarious way to trigger the BLM Somali girls. I wonder who will defend them today?

@HalimoJ ? Or @henni

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
dyvgf5gv4aabody.jpg

made by Gucci, goes for $900. african americans find this sweater offensive. what do u think Somali people?
I guess the white people always have the last laugh.

giphy.gif

I am offended.

But aren’t we black too? And if they trolling AA they basically doing it to us too, right? I couldn’t care less about this blackface and shit. But if I see someone I’d probably knock him out. But I don’t care :gaasdrink:

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
The only crime here was the price tag. I’m not paying that much for some basic ass sweater. Wallahi Gucci is getting cocky. The sad thing is that ghetto AA’s will buy these over priced things just to flex.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending