Black dude choking his pregnant babymomma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

Notice @9,30 she starts defending him when he gets jumped, Why do abused victims protect their abuser?

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.

Notice @9,30 she starts defending him when he gets jumped, Why do abused victims protect their abuser?

It's a psychological reason. Read about it it'll give you more insight to why these women are so prepared to protecting them even though they've abused them and threatened their lives. It's a sick cycle that's very hard to break away from.

Mercury

VIP
Most women get off on being abused. Its really strange.

Its messed up, I remember breaking up a fight where a guy was punching his girlfriend I she even got a black eye from The hits and when I broke up The fight both The guy and girlfriend turned on me

@Mercury, no good deed goes unpunished. Thats why i stay away from family/domestic violence.

Too much emotions involved. I just call the cops and let 'em deal with it.

:yacadiim:

Mercury

VIP
@Mercury, no good deed goes unpunished. Thats why i stay away from family/domestic violence.

Too much emotions involved. I just call the cops and let 'em deal with it.

:yacadiim:

Agreed anytime ive interfered it has gone downhill even back home pops was driving his friends car back to our place to fix it

than on the middle of the road the car battery dies the cars behind us go crazy some are cursing

Than this skinny guy comes up to my dad and starts cursing him abaha was hoyada was blablabla my dad steps out gives him a left hook he drops

Everything turned downhill after that turns out the guy was the chief of police well I got Lucky pops not so much

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Reminds of this cadaan chick who loved to be choked during sex, One day I almost choked her stupid ass to death
:francis:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending