Black Canadians standing up against negative effects of mass Punjabi Sikh immigration into Canada: Share Black stories, thoughts, links, traumas, etc

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member

That's my future PM. We need a real Conservative leading our once proud country that is now suffering from illness, not some CINO/fake Tory like Doug Ford.

:salute:

Deport those Pajeets now. Enough is enough.

That's my future PM. We need a real Conservative leading our once proud country that is now suffering from illness, not some CINO/fake Tory like Doug Ford.

:salute:

Deport those Pajeets now. Enough is enough.

Why does he think it's a good idea to make a video like this? Indians are already getting cooked online, you'd think he would be smarter than this.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Bro you don’t understand how much i hate these pajeets 🤦‍♂️

It's going to be havoc between now and 5 years from now. None of them are getting permanent residency and will have to leave. 1 million students and 500K temporary workers, especially those who were lied to about living here permanently by Indian recruiters. They sold their family farms and properties to come here. They will cause violence and destruction on their way out. Protect yourself. I bought upgraded cameras and security system on Amazon just last week in case anything happens. I have my glock on hand too.

Trending

Latest posts