Black Canadians standing up against negative effects of mass Punjabi Sikh immigration into Canada: Share Black stories, thoughts, links, traumas, etc

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Canadian-born Black people and other Black people have been victimized by the mass Punjabi Indian immigration into Canada, largely through the International Student Program (ISP), the Temporary Foreign Worker Program (TFW), the Labour Market Impact Assessment Program (LMIA), and others.

Many Black Canadians, including low income families, have reported being unable to access the rental market because they are refused accommodation. Indian landlords post racist ads on Kijiji and other platforms. We have all seen Punjabi only and Gujarati only ads. There are alot of homeless Black Canadians today because of racist landlords from these communities. Many Black Canadians, like other Canadians, can't even buy homes despite having large downpayments and high incomes due to landlords housing over a dozen people paying crazy rents, driving up housing purchase costs.

Many Black Canadians cannot get jobs because entire industries have been taken over by Punjabi Indians in management and they do not hire other Canadians, especially Black Canadians. We all see on a daily basis the lack of diversity. This is causing financial stress and poverty to the Black community, especially students who cannot get employment. Black Canadians are doubly impacted by racism in the workforce. Black Canadians also have no access to LMIA jobs thanks to widespread LMIA-buying fraud that the Punjabi Indian community engages in.

Many Black Canadians are victims of general racism from new arrivals from India. They stare, laugh and use the N word slur in their language towards Black Canadians. Canada is becoming a hotbed of racism towards Black people.

Our demands:

1) Limit the TFW (no renewals after 1 year), ISP (only for university), and LMIA (no renewals after 1 year) to 100,000 for each program. This must be done retroactively to anyone still in Canada.

2) Country caps for the TFW, ISP, LMIA and permanent residency of no more than 7% per country like the Americans do.

3) A public acknowledgement and apology from Trudeau for the harms he caused to the Black Canadian community.

4) A complete sweeping crackdown on fraud, from driver's licensing, marriage, mortgage, insurance, government programs, etc.

5) A mandatory three-course integration program for all newcomers to Canada as a condition to arrive in Canada, as a condition to permanent residency, and as a condition to get citizenship. This will ensure that, among other things, racism and discrimination towards Black Canadians is never acceptable.

6) A commitment (with action) that a Canadian style Indian caste does not apply to Black Canadians.

Please share this thread with Black Canadians and all Canadians of all races who have been negatively affected by mass Punjabi immigration into Canada. This thread will be used to share stories, comments, news links etc. Also, please ensure you send this to your MP, MPP, and most importantly, the immigration Minister (currently Marc Miller), so he and his boss can reflect on the harms they have done to Black Canadians and to reverse course. The Prime Minister likes to talk about being a proud supporter of Black Canadians and for having their backs. He should put his words into action. Enough of his phony talking points.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
If anyone has a Reddit account, please post this on R/Torontology, R/Kitchener, R/Conestoga, R/CanadaHousing2, R/Canada, R/Ontario, and all the other subreddits who have made similar complaints. Also, Twitter, theColi, LipStickAlley, and other sites.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
I didn't know South Asians were that deep in Canada. I thought it was mostly Chinese.

There are 2.5 million (7%) according to the 2021 census, before the noticeable increase of international students and temporary foreign workers. I don't even believe they are included in the stats, so there are possibly over a million of them on top of the 2.5 million. Chinese (1.7 million) and Blacks (1.5 million) are 2nd and 3rd.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
East Asian immigration is drying up nowadays

Chinese are a distant second in being granted permanent residency (I think it's around 10% now). Indians are 1/3 while they are the majority of temporary foreign workers and international student streams. The lack of diversity is very concerning even if permanent residency is only being provided to high skilled workers, their families, and refugees.

Mayor

Dual Federalism or Balkanize. Never Centralism
I’m reer America, but I’ll do what I can to spread awareness. I didn’t realize it was this bad until I got on this site

NidarNidar

Punisher
Ireland has had an influx of Indian migrants mostly doctors and nurses, due to the incompetency of the government, the majority of students get jobs outside the country.

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Indian students are given easy access to renting accomlidies while Ukranian & Hattian migrants fleeing their failed states are left to die of hyperthermia in the streets.

1702900133678.png

This country is run by shaydaniid

Give it a few more years and Canada will have its own Rishi Sunak. South Asians especially Indian Pajeets are peaceful in 1 country until they become the majority. India is an example.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Please don't use spoilers. We need honest, public discussion. We cannot hide our frustrations anymore. This will have other people speak up against this abuse. Trudeau cannot call you a neo-Nazi or racist like he does with white people who oppose him.

Many Black Canadians, including low income families, have reported being unable to access the rental market because they are refused accommodation. Indian landlords post racist ads on Kijiji and other platforms. We have all seen Punjabi only and Gujarati

Back in 2012 i was looking for basement to rent with seperate entrance. I found a place, but the mfer had to many restriction.

Right off the bat, hes likes no alcohol or ganja,
:childplease: im like okay i dont drink. Then hes like we dont allow cooking of meat here. I said cool seems reasonable ill eat out. Then the mfer is like no ill give u a veggie resturants u can order from.
:mjlol:i asked is there anything else?, and hes like, yes no ppl over ever...

:dwill:I told em good luck finding tenant, and bounced..

Canada needs to fix em wallahi.

Trending