Black Anne Boleyn

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
@Basra what do you think about this you are obsessed with English aristocrat history

NINTCHDBPICT000625669470.jpg

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra what do you think about this you are obsessed with English aristocrat history

NINTCHDBPICT000625669470.jpg

My dear @Prime Minister I thank YOU for thinking of me, and posting this article. Although i have had an adverse allergic reaction to it, nevertheless i am thankful of the thoughts behind it. :)

MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Horrendous. Outrageous. Disgusting!

A black Anne Boleyn?????? A depressing beady eyes looking one too? She looks like @SOULSEARCHING

I am triggered. Even in a white standard, NOT ALL White women can play her. A Miss Boleyn actress needs to be delicate, very milky pale skin, very jet Black long silky hair, very gracious, very delicate, even her cough can cripple her throat valves. She needs to walk gracefully, & definitely elegantly. And she must know poetry, & control her facial art features. No ordinary white person can play her. Let alone this thing that looks like our lovely @SOULSEARCHING :( , who can eat a whole chicken standing, & while depressed. Huuuissshhh i need my pills. I am triggered.

Last edited:

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
My dear @Prime Minister I thank YOU for thinking of me, and posting this article. Although i have had an adverse allergic reaction to it, nevertheless i am thankful of the thoughts behind it. :)

MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Horrendous. Outrageous. Disgusting!

A black Anne Boleyn?????? A depressing beady eyes looking one too? She looks like @SOULSEARCHING

I am triggered. Even in a white standard, NOT ALL White women can play her. A Miss Boleyn actress needs to be delicate, very milky pale skin, very gracious, very delicate, even her cough can cripple her throat valves. She needs to walk gracefully, & definitely elegantly. And she must know poetry, & control her facial art features. No ordinary white person can play her. Let alone this thing that looks like our lovely @SOULSEARCHING :( , who can eat a whole chicken standing, & while depressed. Huuuissshhh i need my pills. I am triggered.
I thought you would be triggered it's not going over with white people but I don't think it's overreacting because historical characters shouldn't be diversified imo.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I thought you would be triggered it's not going over with white people but I don't think it's overreacting because historical characters shouldn't be diversified imo.

Exactly! 100% Even you agree, and u do not watch period dramas. What is wrong with people yaaqee??

Trending