Black African men doing Black Magic on Somali girls on marriage apps.

Hello everyone.

I'm sure we have all heard of this time and time again but I just want to warn you again. Especially my Somali sisters!!

It appears that there is some strange fixation on Somali ladies/girls from self-hating Black African men.

I have heard and suspect that they access Somali girls/ladies on Muslim matrimonial applications like MuzMatch, SingleMuslim, Lovehabibi and multiple others like this.

Please, read your adkaar and duahs before using these applications!!

If the prophet Muhammed SAW had sixir done on him by yahuud, what makes you think you can walk around with duah/adkaar???

Black African men who pursue Somali women over their own women are not to be trusted, don't be flattered and read Qur'aan on yourself if they don't stop pursuing you.

Please warn your single sisters/female relatives about this Voodoo/Black Magic/Sixir practitising Black men who hunt Somali women.

Also, please, if you don't believe in Black Magic or you are not a Muslim, please don't troll my thread.

Here is some reading for you:

Last edited:
It's actually disgusting and scary how they chase and hunt Somali girls and women. They especially love targeting girls who are sheltered. They love-bomb and if you don't fall for it, they go to their Juju priests to enslave your soul and mind.

It's actually disgusting and scary how they chase and hunt Somali girls and women. They especially love targeting girls who are sheltered. They love-bomb and if you don't fall for it, they go to their Juju priests to enslave your soul and mind.

Forgot to add, this seems more like a UK thing than a NA issue.

I agree with you sis. Stick to your own, that way you can verify him better. There’s nothing appealing about an ajanabi man. In fact, they come with a lot of baggage.

Exactly, no matter a Somali man's qabiil, you can find some information on him. Not these creepy foreigners who could be spies, lead double-lives, have a racial fetish/racist families etc, etc.

Forgot to add, this seems more like a UK thing than a NA issue.

African American men are way more physically attractive and charming than other non-Somali Black men, they have enough women chasing them, they don't need to hunt Somali girls and women.

Yes, it can happen with them but Black African men are way more likely to dabble in Juju/Vodun, it's part of their culture at times.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Black Magic is real and some cases I can believe it happens but most I can't lol. Don't act like some dhocilos are not attracted to Black men..

True but in Canada this rarely happens and there’s a huge Jamaican and Nigerian population. There’s no AA’s there. Given the similar ethnic makeup between Canada and UK, you’d think the stats would be similar but it isn’t. Teda kale Somali girls need to stop entertaining these ajanabis. Ka xara and then they’ll get the message.

Absolutely sis, I just fear that Somali girls/women don't see these Black African men as predatory.
They may be too "nice" or "naive".

This is also why they should stop posting their images on social media and sharing personal information.

Black Magic is real and some cases I can believe it happens but most I can't lol. Don't act like some dhocilos are not attracted to Black men..

Absolutely, some girls are attracted to foreign men but even these ones need to understand that there is a difference between foreign men and Juju practising weirdoes who want to trap their souls.

Walahi they need to run like they have seen a demon when a Black African man approaches them.

Prevention is better than cure.

Mozart

You need people like me
The ‘chasing & hunting’ is mutual lol. Both parties sign up to mosques and ask for each other so they should own the consequences.

Btw guys, did you know that foreign Black men travel to Somalia to join AlShabab?
A British man from Ivory coast was caught fighting alongside AlShabab in Somalia.

Guess what his/their motivation could be!

Their fixation and obsession with Somali girls/women has no limits.

"Zubair al-Muhajir traveled from London to join the group in 2006. He rose through the ranks and ultimately became a member of al-Shabab’s Shura Council of religious scholars.

Al-Muhajir, originally from Ivory Coast, told the VOA Somali program Investigative Dossier that he fell out with the group in 2013 when its Amniyat force arrested him and imprisoned him for three years.

"I defected because al-Shabab, they are lying to the Muslims and to the world,” he said. “They are claiming to implement the Sharia (Islamic law) which is not true because I know from incidents where they went against the Sharia.”

He says the group uses Sharia just to “betray the people, fool them, and lie to them.”

Btw, Somali men, you are not safe from Black Magic either. I have heard that foreign women use an intimate form of sixir.

All I'm going to say is, don't eat food cooked by a woman until after you have done your istikhaarah and married her!!

If your Somali female relative brings one of these people home, read Qur'aan on her and seriously try to save her !

Don't be harsh to her but do whatever you can.

It doesn't matter if this person is educated etc, etc.

Education/wealth doesn't mean someone is a good person who won't practise sixir.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I knew this 21 year old Somali girl in New York and she was dating this 50 year old bald head ugly A.A guy and it was sad Walahi, he was in and out of jail and used to beat and abuse her too, her family and the whole community gave up on her and thought he did black magic on her.

Black magic existed even in Somalia and it is not even that hard to do it, I had a friend who explained it to me how to perform although I never casted no spell on any but is doable.
:trumpsmirk:

Trending

Latest posts