Black (AA and west Africans) tends to have the worst gendar war then somali

https://x.com/yorubaruntzz/status/1730363239161024730?s=46

5K likes 500+ comments and 1.2K quotes 😂
The Tweet won’t pop out unless if you press the link for some reason but here you go
IMG_3987.jpeg

IMG_3986.jpeg

The funny thing is that BM and BW both are trying to victimise each other but not accepting that it actually happens both way 😂

Tbh as an outsider it's the AA men that degrade their women saying they can't compare to white woman. They tend to have severe self hatred that they insult their own sisters and mothers

The women do the same it’s a two sided issue they attacked them first in the media
Let’s not. It’s a fact their men started attacking them first for not fitting into societal’s standard of beauty. Say whatever, but Black women tend to prefer their men over others. Divestors are a small % and are in response of years of being told they’re unattractive compared to white and mixed women.

Let’s not. It’s a fact their men started attacking them first for not fitting into societal’s standard of beauty. Say whatever, but Black women tend to prefer their men over others. Divestors are a small % and are in response of years of being told they’re unattractive compared to white and mixed women.
Your only looking at it through a social media lense black men got attacked first starting from the 60s-70s to the 90s they got painted with a negative brush in the mainstream media I think your from the UK I’m somebody who has spent a considerable time in the US

Your only looking at it through a social media lense black men got attacked first starting from the 60s-70s to the 90s they got painted with a negative brush in the mainstream media I think your from the UK I’m somebody who has spent a considerable time in the US
They weren’t getting attacked by their women that’s for sure. So stop conflating the two. Even Malcolm X In the 50s noted that black women are the most unprotected women in the world. They were reviled by Western society and also by their men.

I’m fully aware that madow men were getting attacked not since the 70s, but since they stepped foot on American soil. The stereotypes against them span centuries, but for you to insist that their women haven’t been getting ripped apart as well and are now being also abused by their men for not fulfilling Western standards of beauty is false.

They weren’t getting attacked by their women that’s for sure. So stop conflating the two. Even Malcolm X In the 50s noted that black women are the most unprotected women in the world. They were reviled by Western society and also by their men.

I’m fully aware that madow men were getting attacked not since the 70s, but since they stepped foot on American soil. The stereotypes against them span centuries, but for you to insist that their women haven’t been getting ripped apart as well and are now being also abused by their men for not fulfilling Western standards of beauty is false.
I never said that black women dont get attacked by the media or the men in their community I’m fully aware of that all I’m saying is that it’s not as one sided as you think it is

obviously you seem to be touched by this topic probably because we’re African ourselves and other black women are the group you can relate to the most in the world

I never said that black women dont get attacked by the media or the men in their community I’m fully aware of that all I’m saying is that it’s not as one sided as you think it is

obviously you seem to be touched by this topic probably because we’re African ourselves and other black women are the group you can relate to the most in the world
No, I don’t feel like I can relate. I simply have eyes and ears. Even cadaans and other groups can see it.

Somali women do the same to Somali men.
Sxb Somali women date ajnabi and so do Somali men, but it still doesn’t top what black people do to each other. At least it’s rare. Black men will speak to a crowd of non blacks and tell them white women are better. That’s next level ceeb. They don’t care about their sisters and mothers 😂

Sxb Somali women date ajnabi and so do Somali men, but it still doesn’t top what black people do to each other. At least it’s rare. Black men will speak to a crowd of non blacks and tell them white women are better. That’s next level ceeb. They don’t care about their sisters and mothers 😂
I agree, black men are unmatched when it comes to hating on their counterparts, then it's Asian women, then it's Somali women.
Somali women already do this on social media, and it will only get worse.
Finally, these other communities are gaalo and have no dhaqan.

Don't forget it's worse when you are from a conservative muslim background and you still act ratchet and insult your people for sport.

I agree, black men are unmatched when it comes to hating on their counterparts, then it's Asian women, then it's Somali women.
Somali women already do this on social media, and it will only get worse.
Finally, these other communities are gaalo and have no dhaqan.

Don't forget it's worse when you are from a conservative muslim background and you still act ratchet and insult your people for sport.
You have a good point 👌 these other culture were talking about are non Muslim and less conservative so ours looks much worse tbh but I think our gender wars will backfire tbh due to a variety of reasons

Trending