BIZARRE VIDEO of a Faarax screaming for justice in front a police station in South Africa. He has his South African daughter with him whom he had with

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
he had that child with a South African lady it appears. He says “I’m a foreigner, there’s no justice for a foreigner. My daughter here is South African “.

He goes ballistic at the 14 minute mark. He goes crazy.

Evidently the man is unreasonable. He certainly has a mental illness.

The police ended up removing the child from him.

Last edited:

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
he had that child with a South African lady it appears. He says “I’m a foreigner, there’s no justice for a foreigner. My daughter here is South African “.

He goes ballistic at the 14 minute mark. He goes crazy.

Evidently the man is unreasonable. He certainly has a mental illness.

The police ended up removing the child from him.
He is not mentally ill he went through problems in his youth. Somali immigrants have PTSD from the civil war and the experiences of encountering.
He is genuine in person. I've seen him around. The daughter could pass for a Somali.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
@J-Rasta what the hell is going in your South Africa.
You mean the current situation. Its tense in Guateng. Serious situation taking place the past couple of months and way before the killing of a Zimbabwean national. South Africans had mixed reactions. Dudula vs Anti Dudula. It's a ticking time bomb, business owners are worried about the escalation that can lead to last year.
As for the Western Cape right now nothing that serious, there was a murder two days ago, last week there was chaos in Mitchells Plain and taxi wars in Khayelitsha, if you followed the protests, the strikes the employees took to the headquarters in the city, things had returned to normalcy
other than that people get on with their lives wether the situation is good or bad. Eastern Cape, I drove there this morning it's looking good. Politics is dangerous and a dirty business, they influence the uneducated masses and the foreigners are scapegoated. We look out for ourselves.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Just get out of South Africa yaaqqee

it is as simple as that

Trending

Latest posts