Bitcoin Hits New All-Time High

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hayaaaay binance just put up wanchain wallets :browtf:, it comes at a perfect bear market time too, if it stays at 1$ or below I'll pick it up, I really doubt it's gonna be less than 3$ tho:kanyehmm:

Hayaaaay binance just put up wanchain wallets :browtf:, it comes at a perfect bear market time too, if it stays at 1$ or below I'll pick it up, I really doubt it's gonna be less than 3$ tho:kanyehmm:
wowwoowow ,:ooh::damn:
wanchain is currently 10x its ICO price. I knew about it during the ICO and wanted to invest, but its just had too many requirements to participate and I was busy with school.

If you find a good ICO, it can do you really well.

wowwoowow ,:ooh::damn:
wanchain is currently 10x its ICO price. I knew about it during the ICO and wanted to invest, but its just had too many requirements to participate and I was busy with school.

If you find a good ICO, it can do you really well.

Let's just hope the market dumps badly this weekend so we can get in wanchain at or below $1.50, it already looks like we're headed for a dip.

@dr.leorio congratulations on XRP :dabcasar::samwelcome:

This past dip i stacked up on NCash Bread Bluezelle, they basically recovered the losses from Jan/Feb

:noneck: ada really got away from me, it got down to 13cents and I passed on it :farmajoyaab:

dr.leorio

death\emitter
@XamarCade Thank you Sxb :salute::rejoice:

XRP will be $10 later this year Insha'Allah and I'm hoping when it takes over the swift banking system it'll go parabolic to $100+. I recommend getting in while it's still less than 1 dollar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending