Bitcoin crashes -$1000 in 5 minutes ahead of halving in 2 days

ETH also crash. Lost like $500 in 30 secs i had a mini heart attack when i saw my coinebase notification on my phone

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
A moment of silence for all the naive people who invested their hard earned money on cryptocurrencies

dr.leorio

death\emitter
What other coin is best to buy if bitcoin crashes? I'm guessing it will impact most other coins linked to it.

:patrice:

The entire crypto market is going to crash including my favorite coin XRP. A lot of idiots will lose all their money in Bitcoin which will force US regulations to start. Regulations will kill 99% of coins on coinmarketcap including Bitcoin. There's no way a monopolized Chinese coin that burns so much electricity will be allowed to live.

One of the few companies that works with US regulators is Ripple and it's coin XRP. I will be buying more once it crashes but eventually this coin will have its black swan moment and completely destory all it's competition. You probably won't believe anything I'm saying but eventually I'll be proven right. And I always love to have the last laugh.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
The entire crypto market is going to crash including my favorite coin XRP. A lot of idiots will lose all their money in Bitcoin which will force US regulations to start. Regulations will kill 99% of coins on coinmarketcap including Bitcoin. There's no way a monopolized Chinese coin that burns so much electricity will be allowed to live.

One of the few companies that works with US regulators is Ripple and it's coin XRP. I will be buying more once it crashes but eventually this coin will have its black swan moment and completely destory all it's competition. You probably won't believe anything I'm saying but eventually I'll be proven right. And I always love to have the last laugh.
Of course i will buy ripple low if it's possible. I already had £1000k put down on that shit. I won't put more than 5k since That's more than my comfort risk zone.

We shall see.
:leon:

How long do you think it has untill XRP booms ? Years, Months ?

dr.leorio

death\emitter
How long do you think it has untill XRP booms ? Years, Months ?

2021 or sooner. It's tech might be implemented this year since coronovirus has destroyed the global economy. Ripple's XRP can make payments settle in mere seconds. That will completely change how money moves if it becomes the standard.

Of course i will buy ripple low if it's possible. I already had £1000k put down on that shit. I won't put more than 5k since That's more than my comfort risk zone.

We shall see.
:leon:

Ever heard of the saying "the house always wins". Well it's the same with this bankers coin. The central bankers own the world so they'll always come out on top. Every single time

2021 or sooner. It's tech might be implemented this year since coronovirus has destroyed the global economy. Ripple's XRP can make payments settle in mere seconds. That will completely change how money moves if it becomes the standard.

Ever heard of the saying "the house always wins". Well it's the same with this bankers coin. The central bankers own the world so they'll always come out on top. Every single time

I've heard about the potential of XRP looks like the next big thing.

Just waiting now to cash in.