Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency explained (Somali)

Ok,
I have covered bitcoin in somali and also a bit of somalispot threads.
This is just to contribute in somali in term of crypto knowledge.
It is a bit of basic but hopefully something to start with it.

Apollo

VIP
@Somaliman

Nice video, there aren't any videos on youtube in Af-Somali about cryptos, perhaps it is an idea you can start a new channel dedicated to this explaining the basics of cryptos in Af-Somali. Maybe consider making it max 5-7 min long and sticking to one topic or sub-topic in each video. It has a lot of potential.

Apollo

VIP
Lol we live, maybe someone sees that vid 50 years from now:pachah1:

I'm surprised crypto is not popular with Somalis living in Africa (Kenya, Somalia, Ethiopia, Djibouti etc.).

It is super popular in Nigeria, Venezuela, and Turkey.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I'm surprised crypto is not popular with Somalis living in Africa (Kenya, Somalia, Ethiopia, Djibouti etc.).

Yeah not sure why, I know they have been heavy into Forex craze, but I guess Bitcoin is harder to get into

Useful for beginners and non-English speakers. You explained it well enough and even I understood your Somali, so great job.

When he pulled up Sspot, pure banter :mjlol:

I'm from Djibouti and have tried to register myself to several crypto websites (coinbase, etoro and few others ) during the last 12 months but those guys are simply rejecting your registration saying their service is not available in your country.

You guys leaving in the west must be aware that those sites are still unacessible to us most of time .

Apollo

VIP
I'm from Djibouti and have tried to register myself to several crypto websites (coinbase, etoro and few others ) during the last 12 months but those guys are simply rejecting your registration saying their service is not available in your country.

You guys leaving in the west must be aware that those sites are still unacessible to us most of time .

It is a business opportunity to start an exchange focused on the Horn region. :samwelcome:

Also such an exchange can be used to help people with remittances, especially using the low fee cryptos.

dr.leorio

death\emitter

Use a VPN to work around that. Try and avoid the Kys verification as much as possible and you should be good for small quantities.

I would recommend Magic Craft token. Its a play to earn game. It already made 11x but i think this token will go up to 0.5-5 dollar. The game looks very good.

Trending

Latest posts